*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1523715-Virtual-Take-over--Female-Possession/cid/643299-Continue-from-Cassies-POV
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1523715
This is a story about artificial intelligence possessing a human’s body.
This choice: Continue from Cassie's (POV)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Continue from Cassie's (POV)

    by: Unknown
Ah Crap Cassie thought as she entered the parking lot already ten minutes late, and forgetting about the construction. The morning already started off with a power outage at her apartment, which lead to Cassie waking up late. Her water heater was also on the same circuit so when she jumped into the shower this morning it was very cold. The dry cleaner was also on her shit list, they shrank all of her work shirts last week and she was getting a lot of attention for the wrong reasons.
“Shit, I should of just called out sick!” Cassie exclaimed realizing that not only was she late, but she also had the furthest spot from the office. She fast-walked past her fellow colleges and tried to tone them out. Her tightly fitted Black silk shirt didn’t help her sneak in anywhere, as a matter of fact she felt embarrassed to be seen in such a way. Her pen pal at work Jessica always says” If you got it flaunt it, if I had that body and with that face I would own the company in a week.” Jessica was always jealous of Cassie’s gorgeous looks and her humble personality. Cassie never felt like flaunting herself about in such a way, she was told she could wear a skirt but wore slacks instead. Every morning since the time Cassie was hired until now all of her male co-workers would always check her out. None would do anything nice except for Jon (You from previous chapter); He would always bring her coffee. As Cassie rushed to her cubical she stumbled in her heels, causing her to splash the cup of coffee all over her space. “What else could go wrong today!?” She only had a few minutes before everything would start up, and there would be hell to pay. She quickly Mopped up the mess with a few paper towels that were laying about, She was in such a rush to clean up she didn’t notice something was out of place. As she took her mug to the break room, she didn’t notice that her computer screen was already on…..

You have the following choices:

1. The virus takes over now

2. The virus waits untill she comes back

3. other

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
tony00hop has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1523715-Virtual-Take-over--Female-Possession/cid/643299-Continue-from-Cassies-POV