*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1523715-Virtual-Take-over--Female-Possession/cid/852213-Goes-after-some-random-person
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1523715
This is a story about artificial intelligence possessing a human’s body.
This choice: Goes after some random person  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Goes after some random person

    by: safire_diaz
The virus chases after some random passers by on the street, immediately a robotic human looking Terminator guy laughs as he hugs his newfound hubby. "Ha, it's nice to take a break from Uni, isn't it Koko-sama?" Kayo states, glancing at his watch as his robot arm flickers. "Ah, it seems rather late now, we should go back, the Dean awaits us." Kayo hugs Misako closer to his bosom as she blushes. The sprightly green haired female glances at her watch too, her ear-length hair waving around in certain anguish at Kay's reply, her blue eyes didn't seem to pay attention to anything as she touches her scar...
"HEY! LOOK OUT" you call to the two Uni students
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 safire_diaz (UN: sabrinadiamond at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
tony00hop has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1523715-Virtual-Take-over--Female-Possession/cid/852213-Goes-after-some-random-person