*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. First Day
  2. Introducing Ryan Akechi
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1530640-Bleach-World/cid/654814-First-Day
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1530640
How would your life go if you were in Bleach after Aizen's Betrayal
This choice: Continue  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

First Day

    by: Rion Destro
The first day of being captain was pretty loose so far. I've been getting handshakes from everyone and they're all congratulating me on my new position. I was lounging in my quarters that night when Kira came in nervously. "We, as in the rest of the squad and I wanted to show you something.It's in the barracks." He said sheepishly. "Well this is unexpected. I'll be right there." I said.

About 15 minutes later I was walking down the path toward the barracks with my hands in my pocket. I could see the dim lights coming from the lanterns inside and hear the slight buzzing from within. "The whole squad must have been in there." I thought. Letting my mind wander off with the thought of exactly how many were inside. "Seventy-four, seventy-five, sevent...ow" I was cut off when I collided with the door.

Opening the door, i was forced to cover my eyes from a bright light. "SURPRISE CAPTAIN AKECHI!!" Wow, a surprise party for my first day as captain. "Awwww thanks guys." I said cheerfully. Almost immediately, i was passed some sake from one of my squad members. I accepted the cup and raised it high into the air. "To my squad" I said. "To our captain" They said also raising their cups. All then began drinking their sake including me. Most of us had more sake and more sake until almost everyone was passed out. I tried my best to walk back to my quarters. Several falls later i made it to my door. Opening it was exceedingly hard but i was able to do it. After i fell to the floor with a loud thud. "I gotta make it to my bed" i said in my head. So i started crawling. I finally pull myself onto my bed and passed out.

The next morning, I woke with a splitting headache. "Well that's what i get." i said aloud. Walking over to my desk i had seen a large number of papers. "Well thats gonna take awhile." I then walked over to my bathroom to wash my face. A few minutes later I was out and siting at my desk. I started reading then signing papers about the recent ruling, stating the captain-commander is going to take the place of Central Room 46, and that the captain-commander is going to stop chasing after Rukia.

Most of the day continued on like this. Reading then signing papers that had nothing to do the squad with random interjections from squad members. Most stating news I had already known. Until a hell butterfly came through my window. After landing on my finger i heard the captain-commander's voice. "There has been strange hollow activity in the human world. I'm sending your squad to deal with this." He said.

I then sent the hell butterfly away. After some searching through my pockets i was able to find a scroll. It held the incantation needed to summon a hell butterfly. After speaking what seemed to be gibberish a small black butterfly appeared on the back of my hand. I told the butterfly "Gather some of the new guys then meet me at the senkai gate at the edge of the courtyard." The butterfly seemed to know i wanted this message to go to Kira and it flew out the window and into the barracks.

You have the following choices:

1. Continue

2. New Character

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Rion Destro (UN: blastermod at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Rion Destro has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1530640-Bleach-World/cid/654814-First-Day