*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1534577-Titan-Girls-Changed/cid/655570-Starfire-undergoes-another-strange-metamorphisis
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #1534577
What happens to the Titans girls? BE? TG? TF? You choose!
This choice: Starfire undergoes another strange metamorphisis.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Starfire undergoes another strange metamorphisis.

    by: Blues32
As every Tamaranian does, Starfire had gone through her transformation. For some it was as simple as changing colors. Starfire, however, had entered a bizarre state before coccooning herself. She had emerged more powerful then ever before and her looks had returned to normal.

Starfire, however, was NOT a normal Tamaranian. She and her sister had been experimented on in their youth, giving them their unique ability to create energy in their hands and throw it. The eye beams were also unique.

That said, it was quite surprising when Starfire woke up one morning...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Blues32 (UN: blues32 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Blues32 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1534577-Titan-Girls-Changed/cid/655570-Starfire-undergoes-another-strange-metamorphisis