*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. rachel
  2. welcome
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1543452-female-cockvore/cid/763640-rachel
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #1543452
A Story where females have dicks and one of then plans to sallow you
This choice: rachel  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

rachel

    by: Unknown
"How come you never want to hang out on Friday nights?" Lisa asked Rachel, "You always turn me down, no matter how many times I beg." Rachel paused for a moment. "Oh, it's when I eat my favorite thing for dinner." answered Rachel, licking her lips. "Is it that good? We should all go together then!" exclaimed Lisa, her growling stomach agreeing with her. "Sorry, it's a secret... Maybe I'll show you one day." said Rachel, with a mischievous smile. It was indeed a secret to everyone.

You see, Rachel has two secrets. The first... is that she has a dick. A big, long, hard dick that she was really good at hiding, despite wearing mini skirts all the time. You would never guess she had a dick, she was gorgeous. Long blond hair, thick thighs and ass, wonderful DD breasts, she had everything. She is also always single... because she can't resist doing her second secret. She can devour people whole with her cock. The people she eats dissolve into a massive load of cum for her to shoot out. Her weekly routine was to find a target, scope it out for a week,and move in for the kill Friday. She loved eating female victims the most, as their breast are sooooo hard to fit down her narrow shaft, it feels absolutely incredible.

Her target tonight was a little slut who'd fuck anyone that asked. She knew she'd be a fighter, and couldn't wait. she went by the bank and withdrew a one hundred dollar bill. She rolled down to her corner, and flashed the bill in her direction. She got in the car without a second glance, and said "Damn, not only do I get this much money, but someone as fine as you? It must be my lucky day." Rachel chuckled, if only she knew. They drove to a nice hotel, the slut couldn't believe her eyes. When they arrived in the suite, slut asked, already removing her clothes, "So how do you like me, baby? Got a strap on somewhere?" Rachel smiled, and took her skirt off. She was wearing no panties, and sporting a raging hard on.

You have the following choices:

1. "The mouth."

*Noteb*
2. "The ass."

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
hairy63 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1543452-female-cockvore/cid/763640-rachel