*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1548787-Cow-Girl-giantess/cid/696391-Big-Cowgirl-Big-Breast
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1548787
breast growth,giantess and shrinking
This choice: Make her breast bigger.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Big Cowgirl, Big Breast

    by: Linjeda271
Jackie looked at how tall she was. She saw the city that was nearby. It was so small compared to Jackie's large size. "I can't wait to have some fun." Jackie said. "But I realized something- A big girl (or cowgirl if you will) like me, need to have big breast."

She closed her eyes and imagined her chest was growing. She opened them and felt a warmness in her chest. Jackie looked at her bosom and saw that her bra was pushing outward, yet it did not show any signs of straining.

"My breast are getting bigger" she said.

Jackie watched as her bosom grew and grew. She groped her chest. It felt so soft and so amazing to Jackie. Just from simply touching her chest had sent a wave of pleasure throughout her entire body.

The growth and the groping went on for a while. Eventually Jackie stopped. When she did she saw, from her point of view, that her breast had grown to I-cup size. Jackie had a smile on her face.

Now Jackie would....

You have the following choices:

1. Attack the city

2. Breast vore someone

3. Continue her growth

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Linjeda271 (UN: gdesan73684 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mr.Ninja has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1548787-Cow-Girl-giantess/cid/696391-Big-Cowgirl-Big-Breast