*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1550033-Ijou-Yuugi/cid/2012742-Hailey-grows-taller
by Ifrit
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1550033
Can't change the rules, but you can change the players
This choice: Hailey grows taller  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Hailey grows taller

    by: Unknown
At first, Hailey didn't believe a word of it; a board game could make you grow taller?

But then, after convincing herself it wasn't just a placebo, the young teen could definitely feel her clothes growing tighter. The three pairs of eyes watching her were just as spooked, and Hailey could tell that her height was indeed increasing!

"Ahh shit. What's happening?!" She squealed, torn between fear and excitement at this prospect. Her clothes were stretching at the seams, becoming closer and closer to simply tearing from her ever expanding body.

The six foot mark was quickly breached, and Hailey didn't look like she was stopping there!

Her shirt tore from her shoulders, and she blushed furiously as she had to cover her exposed bra - which was growing tighter and more painful by the second. Hailey continued growing, having her dignity forced away from her with each item of clothing that tore away. The growing simply refused to cease until the fourteen year old stood at...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Ten feet tall.

2. Twenty feet tall.

*Noteb*
3. Taller still?!

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Ifrit has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1550033-Ijou-Yuugi/cid/2012742-Hailey-grows-taller