*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1557509-Care-Bears-Vore-a-Lot-story/cid/689595-Too-fast-and-a-bit-scary-isnt-she
by reader
Rated: GC · Interactive · Animal · #1557509
I suppose bears/animals have to eat too
This choice: Swift Heart Rabbit  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Too fast... and a bit scary, isn't she?

    by: reader
You looked behind; but there was no one. "It is strange. I swear that I heard someone telling me something" you blinked and when you opened your eyes... you fell in you back when from nowhere a giant sky blue rabbit appeared in front of you. She had a heart with wings in her tummy and was carrying a little bag in her paw.

"When did you...?" you asked stunned.

"I just stopped to help you. I am coming from the store for supplies" said the rabbit.

"Well, that was fast" you said.

"Do you think that was fast? I will show you, little boy. Come with me" said putting her free paw in the mountain. You stepped over it and she told you while closing it: "Close your eyes"

You did it. 5 seconds passed and you heard the rabbit saying "All right open your eyes"

When you opened you looked around and you noticed... you were not in the fountain anymore. Now you were in a some kind of burrow with wooden furniture.

"We... we are not in the fountain anymore."

The rabbit chuckle and said "In fact we are not in Care-a-Lot anymore. Welcome to the Forest of Feelings. This is my burrow-house."

"B-But how... did we... arrived... so fast?" you asked not believing what you were seeing.

"Oh I think I forgot to introduce myself. I am Swift Heart Rabbit." said putting you gently in table in the kitchen.

"Swift Heart? I think it suits you well" you said.

"Wow... thanks" said blushing "Not everyone says things like that to me"

"Well... not always you receive help so fast" you said.

"You came right at the time of lunch. Do you want to taste my Special Ginger and Carrot salad?"

"Sounds great."

"It will be ready in a minute." said Swift Heart. She took out the food from the bag. Then, you saw her doing a lot of quickly movements. When she stopped there was already a dish with some carrot salad in front of you.

"What? When...? How... did...?" you said. An this time you were more scared than stunned.

"Try it. It is delicious" she said happily and eating it.

"What kind of animal is her...? She is not normal." you thought. You ate the salad "Hey, this is pretty good" you said.

"Why thank you. After this, would you like to see the sunset? It is pretty beautiful" she asked.

"Yes. I need to relax a little after all of this."

"Let's get going then" she said as she picked you and ran outside. You both were in a cliff. The sunset was so beautiful that it was almost like a dream.

"What a beautiful view" you said.

"Yes it is. Yes it is" said Swift Heart. She looked at you and smiled. *I bet I will enjoy this... more than the last time* she thought.

"What are you thinking, Swift Heart?" you asked.

"I was thinking in the dessert for tomorrow"

"With the carrot salad I tasted; I bet that would be delicious. So what is gonna be?"

Swift Heart said...

You have the following choices:

1. "You will know it... to its due time"

*Noteb*
2. "It will be a Carrot Split"

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 reader (UN: indestructible at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
reader has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1557509-Care-Bears-Vore-a-Lot-story/cid/689595-Too-fast-and-a-bit-scary-isnt-she