*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Master payback
  2. The beginning...
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1565692-Master-PC-The-interactive/cid/720880-Master-payback
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #1565692
Tired of not being in control? This is your chance to chance your life!
This choice: Install Master PC on your laptop annd take it with you to school  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Master payback

    by: too much free time
you stagger into the library, your cloth'sd torn and dirtied and your head still damp from having it stuck in the toilet.

You'd forgotten that Pryce Baxter, the resident bully and his cronies were getting taken off there suspension this week, so they decided to celebrate by wailing on you.

You go to a quiet corner of the already barely used library, the school wasn't known for it's thriving acedemics. You reach into your bag and pull out two halfs off a laptop.

A normal bully would have just decided to keep the computer for himself, Pryce however wasn't any ordinary bully, in fact he made any other bully that met him turn over a new leaf out of fear of being in the same grouping as him. Pryce couldn't even spell computer if it was spelt out in red crayon (his prefferd medium). So he settled for smashing the "geek....uh...thingy? Yeah thingy!"

You look over your shoulder to make sure no ones watching (i.e the librarian the only other person ever in here) before smirking and holding the two pieces together, with a decisive click they slide together like lego, you thought that little precaution would come in handy.

Now it was time for a little payback.

Your fingers move like lightning across the board, yet quietly enough that the libraraian doesn't here you. Immediatly pulling up Pryce on the screen. Your smirk widens into a manic grin at the prospect of payback.

Then again.....with a machine this powerful why settle for petty revenge on just one person.

Every girl who'd ever laughed at you as you were tortured.

Every grade you had to fight for because the teachers education was at roughly the same level as the kids they were teaching, and the only basis for grades was how much you could raise the chances for bringing the school a trophy.

Everyone who'd ever decided you were the schools punching bag, everyone, good thing your girlfreind went to the girls school across town.

Why just settle for payback against one guy, when you can get payback against everyone.

"Heh heh heh"

"SSSSHHHH"

"sorry."
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 too much free time (UN: that_guy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Neokatri has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1565692-Master-PC-The-interactive/cid/720880-Master-payback