*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1565692-Master-PC-The-interactive/cid/827966-revenge-can-wait-time-for-a-personal-upgrade
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #1565692
Tired of not being in control? This is your chance to chance your life!
This choice: revenge can wait, time for a personal upgrade  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

revenge can wait, time for a personal upgrade

    by: apoo
you begin to think about what you could, but your list was too long. You'd rather fix yourself. Make yourself perfect.

You bring up a model of yourself, and look at it a bit. You first begin to fix small things. Blemishes, any pimples, marks, scars, all disappear.

You then shift to the good stuff. You set it so people think you had a growth spurt over the last 6 months.

First, you switch to height, and slowly move the cursor up, watching the avatar on the screen lengthen. You shift it up to 7'1", and examine it a bit, thinking of the exact height you want to be. You pause a bit, and shift it up to 7'8". You realize you could always change it back if you are too tall. You hit apply, and you look down at your body as you lengthen and grow taller. Your legs lengthen, your feet grow tighter in your shoes, which you quickly kick off partly, your T-shirt begisn to expose your torso. 6'6", then 6'8", then 6'11", then you pass 7 foot. You look aorund, having your new perspective, and smile, as you get more and more vision of the library, as your head rises up above the cubical walls. You finally stop, at 7'8". After a few moments, your clothes shift and adjust to fit you perfectly. Your size 11 shoes grew to size 20.

"Alright..." You think to yourself. "this is a good base." You say, and switch over to muscle. You slowly move the bar up on the screen, watching your body fill up with more and more muscle. You reach up to body builder statuses, and keep going. You didn't make yourself perfectly cut, but you did it close enough, you didn't want to look too defined, but you were still huge. You hit apply.

Slowly, your body began to fill out. Your biceps filling up the T-shirt sleeves, your back and chest swelling out and expanding, tightening to shirt around you. Your thighs and calves quickly filled up your pants, which began to shread and tear. No one but you heard it or saw it, as your body hulked out. Your stomach began to form abs, and the abs grew and grew and grew. You watched your forearms and hands swell and thicken and bulge. You were absolutely massive. Within moments, your clothes began to shift again, fitting your body perfectly.

"Next..." you think, bringing up genitle size. You shift the flaccid size from 3 long to 3 around to 8 long and 6 around. You shift erect size from 6 long and 5 around to 14 long and 8.5 around. You also shift your testicles up, watching the avatar's testicles swell to the size of baseballs, and hang down a good 5 inches, and hit apply. You looked down, and watched your flaccid penis lengthen in your pants, taking up and more and more room, being pushed aside by your swelling testicles. When they reached their destined size, the visable bulge remained, and your clothes didn't change.

Lastly, for now, you bring up your mental abilities. Your heart races, as you see the settings go from average human, to genius, to inhuman, all the way up to God-like...and even further...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 apoo (UN: apoo33333 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Neokatri has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1565692-Master-PC-The-interactive/cid/827966-revenge-can-wait-time-for-a-personal-upgrade