*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1584841-A-Growing-Boy/cid/732165-Not-worry-about-where-he-is-and-try-to-find-som
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1584841
A teen wakes up in a strange land where he is 20 foot giant and is growing bigger!
This choice: Not worry about where he is and just take a look around.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Not worry about where he is and try to find som...

    by: inuyasha
Taking in his surroundings, he noticed that surfing was out of th question. The waves weren't that high right now and he couldn't find his surfboard. 'Probably left it at home' he thought. Taking a couple steps, he wondered where everyone had gone to. It was as if the beach had been abandoned for years, though he knew this part of the beach was pretty popular.

'Maybe it just finished raining, he thought. After taking a couple more steps, he saw a figure in the distance. 'Finally, someone to talk to instead of thinking to myself'.

But as he drew closer, he realized the figure was getting smaller and smaller. He shook his head a couple of times, hoping this was all a dream. Even pinching himself didn't work (though it didn give him a temporary red mark on his tanned arm).

Soon, he was standing right in front of the figure and came to a sudden realization.

'I'm huge!'.

Who's the figure the boy is in front of

You have the following choices:

1. His older brother, Max

2. His best friend, Jason

3. His dad

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 inuyasha (UN: inuyasha21 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Panther has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1584841-A-Growing-Boy/cid/732165-Not-worry-about-where-he-is-and-try-to-find-som