*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1584841-A-Growing-Boy/cid/732298-Where-clothes-start-to-lose-to-our-growing-hero
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1584841
A teen wakes up in a strange land where he is 20 foot giant and is growing bigger!
This choice: "Would you like to sit down?"  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Where clothes start to lose to our growing hero.

    by: Panther
"Would you, uh ... would you like to sit down and join us?"

The boy suddenly realized how much his feet hurt from walking. Realizing he had found company, and very cute company at that, he decided that he might as well do as she asked. The ground shook ever so slightly when his body hit the ground, and he just looked at the two small girls sheepishly.

"Uh, are you two tiny or am I ..."

Lucy laughed with an almost scoff as she answered the boy.

"No, you're big." Her eyes trailed over his body, from his broad chest, down to those sandals that seemed painted onto his huge feet. "Bigger than big, even!"

"What happened to you?" Stacy asked as she sat down next to him. The top of her head barely made it to chest level as she placed a curious hand on his stomach.

"I don't know!" The boy was obviously scared and unsure of his surroundings. "I just woke up on this park a little while ago like this and I don't know how I got this way! I don't know where I am, and I don't know where my family is!"

"It's okay." Lucy patted his knee, suddenly feeling very sorry for the giant boy. "We can help you find out what's going on. Just relax for right now, don't get too worked up.

"Yeah, my parents aren't home right now, but when I see them tonight, they may be able to help you find your family for you." Stacy's eyes kept wandering over his body, not believing just how big he was. Her nipples were starting to show, even through he bra and thick shirt and the tips of her fingers and toes were tingling with excitement.

Relaxing seemed like a good idea. The thought of worrying about what was going on was quickly giving him a headache. Problem solving was never his strong suit, and letting these two girls figure it out for him took much of the weight off his mind. He stretched his legs out, his feet feeling very cramped. The material on his right sandal gave out one final groan, and the straps began to tear. One by one, the thinning, brown leather snapped apart, allowing his huge foot the room it needed to flex to it's full size. Red marks, where the straps had bitten into his skin, appeared beneath the pieces as they fell away and the base fell unceremoniously to the grass, no longer pinned to it's over-sized charge. Stacy gasped and the boy moaned as the left followed suit. Loud pops punctuated the air like thin branches snapping as the sandal melted off of his long foot.

Lucy moved over to the giant boy's legs and picked up what was left of one of those sandals. She could tell that not only was his foot about 4 inches too big for the destroyed footwear, but it was obviously larger than when he first sat down. With wide eyes, she looked up at the young teen as he sat in front of her, breathing a sigh of relief as the pressure was now gone from his feet.

"I think your body is still growing bigger!"

The giant teen's heart started to race as her words sank in. Looking at the small girl, frenzied thoughts filled his mind.

You have the following choices:

1. 'What's happening to me!?!'

2. 'That's not the only thing that's growing.'

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Panther (UN: tathum at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Panther has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1584841-A-Growing-Boy/cid/732298-Where-clothes-start-to-lose-to-our-growing-hero