*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A young couple is checking out
  2. Checking In.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1586877-The-Moriarty-Arms/cid/737291-A-young-couple-is-checking-out
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #1586877
Unwitting guests check into a strange hotel....
This choice: A young couple is checking out  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

A young couple is checking out

    by: Saracen1187
Stephen watched as a couple stepped out of the elevator and headed towards the front desk, and he couldn't believe his eyes, they seemed to be dressed in each other's clothes.

The 6'2" tall man, who had short fair hair and was of average build, was wearing a feminine red t-shirt, a knee-length white skirt and his large feet were snugly fitted into a pair of wedge-heeled sandals that boosted his height to 6'5". What was obviously a bra was hung loose on his flat chest underneath his t-shirt, and Stephen assumed he also had on a pair of panties too. His fingernails were manicured and his toe nails were pedicured, and both were painted a deep crimson color. The man's skin appeared strangely smooth and tanned, with not a blemish or a single hair in sight, and a generous application of make-up complimented his skin well.

Beside him was his normally attractive girlfriend, who was about 5'7" tall and had long brunette hair that was in a ponytail, she was wearing a man's polo shirt, with her large, D-Cup breasts hanging unsupported on her chest underneath, she also had on some beige slacks held up by a leather belt and a pair of grey loafers that seemed to fit her perfectly. She had an obvious 5 o'clock shadow on her face and her arms were extremely hairy, Stephen guessed rightly that her legs and the rest of her body, including her breasts, probably had a thick coating of hair too. Her fingernails were plain looking, even chewed on the ends, and she wore no make-up whatsoever.

And the weirdness didn't stop there. "Hi, we'd like to check out please" the man suddenly said...in a woman's sensuous voice, as he got a pen out of his purse and prepared to sign the register.

"Of course Mr. Stewart, we certainly hope you and your fiancee enjoyed your stay" the clerk responded with a generous smile on her face.

"It was wonderful thank you" the man replied in his dulcet tone.

"Certainly the best hotel I've stayed at" the man's girlfriend then said, in a deep, masculine voice, as she got a wallet out of her back pocket and left a generous tip on the front desk for the receptionist.

"Oh, thank you very much" the grateful clerk smiled.

Stephen turned to check that his son was still engrossed in his comic book, and when he saw that he was, he turned back to the odd looking couple and smiled nervously as they passed him and exited the hotel. Stephen then shook his head violently, not quite believing what he had just seen...and heard. He stared over at the receptionist, and he frowned when she just raised an eye brow and smiled quite wickedly. Sitting next to his son, he scratched his head and let out a long, deep sigh. When his wife returned with their daughter, Stephen got to his feet and walked over to her, whispering so that the receptionist wouldn't hear him.

"You'll never believe what I've just seen," he told her, "a couple who just signed out of the hotel, they were wearing each other's clothes, and they even...sounded like each other!"

"What are you talking about?" Amanda frowned, giving her husband a skeptical stare.

"I'm telling you the truth, the man had tanned, waxed skin, and the woman...she had really hairy arms and stubble on her face, and her boyfriend was wearing make-up instead of her. It was as though they had traded fashion sense and body hair or something" Stephen persisted.

Amanda just chuckled in response as she neatened Kirsten's clothes. "Yeah well, they were probably a transgendered couple, and anyway...some men like hirsute women, stop being so discriminatory sweetie" she said, as Stephen helped her stand back up straight.

"I'm ready to show you to your room now Mr. Pryce" the clerk said, as she held up the room key.

Stephen and Amanda both looked at the receptionist, as Kirsten ran to sit beside her brother. "Thank you!" Amanda smiled, as she walked past her reluctant husband and took the key off her. "Come on kids" she then exclaimed, gesturing towards the elevator with her head, Kirsten literally ran there, whereas Stephen had to drag his deeply engrossed son off the chair and to the elevator.

You have the following choices:

1. The Pryce family settles in.

2. Room service!!

3. More people check in.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Saracen1187 (UN: saracen1187 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Wandering Mind has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1586877-The-Moriarty-Arms/cid/737291-A-young-couple-is-checking-out