*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1587290-Curse-of-the-Lipomancer/cid/1637819-Here-comes-Hikari
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1587290
Fantasy WG story. Adventurers find something powerful, and very hungry...GP REWARD
This choice: Hikari, the human battlemage  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Here comes Hikari!

    by: WTLamp
Hikari stuck her tongue out in concentration, as she focused on her prize. Not five feet away was one of the biggest boars that she had ever seen, and she aimed to be eating it before the sun went down. Fortunately, it hadn't seen her yet; Hikari prided herself on her illusion spells, and right now she looked and smelled like a tree to the animal. Slowly, she focused her magical energy through her body, until at last it was focused in her fingers. With a whoosh, a bolt of magic force leapt forward from her pointer and index fingers, and struck the boar in the side of the head. The boar died instantly, slumping over as blood poured from the wound behind its eye.

It took Hikari no time at all to then use her magic to prepare a firepit. A telekinesis spell retrieved some logs and stones, and all she needed was a low-powered fireball to set the campfire going. Having exhausted most of her magical reserves over the course of the day, Hikari opted to use a simple strength-enhancing spell to stick the boar on a spit, and was content to rotate it over the fire she'd made.

As she let the meat cook, Hikari shrugged off the green hooded cloak she'd been wearing most of the day. From under the hood, black hair went down to her shoulders, as her brown eyes took in the meal. Her sizable chest was covered by a yellow cotton shirt which stopped midway down her torso, leaving her chubby belly uncovered (a result of having spent several sedentary years doing nothing but learning magic). Over her hips was a blue, knee-length skirt.

As she bit into the cooked boar, Hikari began thinking that her first adventure was going well. She'd spent a few years as the apprentice of a magician, and had finally struck out on her own after she felt she'd learned everything he could teach her. She was now finally out seeing the world, and putting the magic she'd learned to real use. In this area was rumored to be the lair of a sorcerer called the Lipomancer, a being no one had seen in decades. Hikari figured that the sorcerer was dead (all-powerful sorcerers tended to remind everyone that they were there once in a while), which meant that whatever valuables she could find in the lair were fair game.

Despite the size of the boar, Hikari was able to finish all of the meat, which caused her round belly to bloat out a little bit. Patting it with a sigh of contentment, Hikari cast a quick alarm spell which would (in theory) wake her up should anyone get near. She then lay down to sleep, visions of treasure hordes dancing in her head.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 WTLamp (UN: wtlamp at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Wuff Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1587290-Curse-of-the-Lipomancer/cid/1637819-Here-comes-Hikari