*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Driving to Tony's
  2. I'm Sorry for your Loss
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1589349-Filling-Her-Shoes/cid/878054-Driving-to-Tonys
Rated: E · Interactive · Comedy · #1589349
When your girlfriend passes away in a car accident, you turn into her.
This choice: Story line A  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Driving to Tony's

    by: Wanderer0426
Alex got into his car and throw his suitcase in the backseat, still a little worried about what he was going to do when he get there.

"Maybe a little music will help clear my head" he says to himself as he flips through the radio stations.

Eventually, he finds the perfect song, one of Megan’s favorites. He smiles and instinctively looked to the passenger’s seat, but his smile slowly fades to a disappointed grin as he sees that she was not there.

Sighing, he mutters, "Yeah, that figures". It was plain obvious how hard the loss was to him. He could only imagine how Megan's family must be feeling, given how Tony and Dawn were divorced. They probably felt like, if they weren't divorced, maybe things could have turned out better.

With that in mind, he then changes the channel and continues driving down the road. Right now, it was in the dead of night, well after dinner. However, he felt that Tony needed this.

You have the following choices:

1. You arrive at Tony’s

2. Something happens on the way

3. Other

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Wanderer0426 (UN: wanderer0426 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Wanderer0426 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1589349-Filling-Her-Shoes/cid/878054-Driving-to-Tonys