*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1589572-Clown-World/cid/745092-Ooooh-turn-around-Turn-around-Turn-around
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Fantasy · #1589572
Welcome to a place where everyone is a silly clown, and you might just be joining them!
This choice: A little clown car drives up  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Ooooh turn around! Turn around! Turn around!

    by: Unknown
A ridiculously tiny two-door old school VW Beetle enters the scene! It startles you a bit as it came out of nowhere, and since it's the only thing that's happening on this field, you fix your sight on it. It's so tiny, it's cartoonish! You'd think it could be some sort of remote controlled toy. It's pink, with bright yellow polka dots and blue little flowery dots coloring it. It drives past you at first but then it suddenly stops and turns around to where you are again. It makes a turn as it reaches you and it circles you for a couple of spins, then it finally stops.

The car doors open...

You have the following choices:

1. A menagerie of girl clowns pop out!

2. 3 circus guy clowns and one sexy circus female ring leader come out!

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Lord Hugo Prosperio has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1589572-Clown-World/cid/745092-Ooooh-turn-around-Turn-around-Turn-around