*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1591729-Female-Growth-Fantasy/cid/758188-A-accident-at-the-office-leaves-Rebbecca-in-ful
by apoo
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1591729
Add, get 500+ points if the chapter is well written!
This choice: A accident at the office leaves Rebbecca in full control of her size and shape.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

A accident at the office leaves Rebbecca in ful...

    by: apoo
It was any ordinary day to Rebbecca. As she walked into her office, she adjusted her tight bra a bit, while still in the privacy of the lobby. On the other end of the door where Rebbecca would clock in, there was a bit of lose wiring, connected to some of the buildings experimental machines. Rebbecca, adjusting her bra from the outside, created just enough static that when she touched the door knob...

"Oww!!!' She said, throwing her hand back. It didn't even feel like an electric shock, it felt more like someone hand just slapped her hand really hard. The door swung open quickly, the maintenance guy coming through.

"Are you okay?" he asked her.

Rebbecca was shaking her hand. "Ow....yeah...what was that?"

"I'm really sorry about that." He said. Rebbecca looked at his name tag, which said James. "I just took the sign down, There was some faulty wiring that I had just finished up...I guess it got you a bit."

"It's no problem." Rebbecca said. She was gonna walk through, but decided it was worth at least a shot. "Um...are you new here? I never saw you before."

"Yes Ma'am. I just started today. Bad mess up I guess..." James said, looking down. "I'm James, it's nice to meet you Mrs...

"Ms!" Rebbecca said a bit too enthusiastically. "Er...um...Ms. My name is Rebbecca." She said, shaking his hand.

"Well, see you around, Ms! Rebbecca." James said, with a smile, copying the way she said Ms.

Rebbecca walked away, hoping she didn't ruin her chances. She did feel an odd tingling though...she went to the restroom, feeling a bit odd, and discovered...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 apoo (UN: apoo33333 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
apoo has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1591729-Female-Growth-Fantasy/cid/758188-A-accident-at-the-office-leaves-Rebbecca-in-ful