*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1591729-Female-Growth-Fantasy/cid/760916-Mark-finds-out-about-Rebbeccas-self-esteem
by apoo
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1591729
Add, get 500+ points if the chapter is well written!
This choice: Mark finds out about Rebbecca's self esteem issues, and tries to help, secretly.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Mark finds out about Rebbecca's self esteem...

    by: apoo
Mark always looked forward to the start, and end of his work day. Those were the two times of the day he was guaranteed to see Rebbecca. They had known each other for a long time, and were good friends. Mark just feared pursuing a relationship with her, due to the work environment. A boss dating his secretary? The backlash could be catastrophic. If he could manage to get her a better job, where he wasn't her boss, then he could do whatever he wanted. But it would be unethical to manipulate his power like that...at least without her knowledge.

Mark always tried to give Rebbecca chances to better her career, but she always refused. She feared being judged by her body, her massive curves, she didn't feel anyone would take her seriously in any profession. Mark felt that he needed to help with her self esteem issues a bit.

There was an experimental hypnosis treatment. It used different sound frequencies, and was able to help people on such a deep level, that there were even physical changes in some patients. Mark made one for Rebbecca to help her gain confidence, and help her alter her body to whatever she wanted.

Mark, while visiting Rebbecca's house with some other friends, managed to sneak a small bug to play the hypnosis file into her bedroom. The problem, though, was that Mark didn't think things through. He was in love, and wanted to try anything to get Rebbecca. Rebbecca, on the outside, hated the way she assumed people reacted to her curves and height. Deep down, though, Rebbecca's subconscious wanted more. A deep, primal, animalistic need for survival...bigger and bigger meant higher chances for survival, to fend off predators.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 apoo (UN: apoo33333 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
apoo has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1591729-Female-Growth-Fantasy/cid/760916-Mark-finds-out-about-Rebbeccas-self-esteem