*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Bookstore
  2. The Mall's Grand Opening!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1599780-Mall-of-Transformation/cid/774186-The-Bookstore
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Fantasy · #1599780
There's a new mall in your town, and it has some items that may 'change' you.
This choice: The Bookstore  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

The Bookstore

    by: Digital Warrior
You've always liked to read in your spare time, so it made sense to look around the bookstore. For the next fifteen minutes you spend your time searching through the store looking and magazines, comics, novels, everything. However nothing really caught your eye. You were about to leave when you noticed a sign saying that the certain books displayed were 60% off for the week. You looked at the books and they did seem really intresting to you. You grab one and take it to the front counter and pay.

"Thank you, come again" said the cashier.

You nodded and left the store with the book in your plastic bag. What's the book you just bought?
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Digital Warrior (UN: thedarkknight at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Digital Warrior has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1599780-Mall-of-Transformation/cid/774186-The-Bookstore