*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Summer Job for Mel J
  2. Mel J
  3. Which Fatty Girl
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1599953-Teen-BBW/cid/1412255-Summer-Job-for-Mel-J
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1599953
These lovely girls they all like to become the fattest girl in the world.
This choice: feeding  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Summer Job for Mel J

    by: pedro01
Well it's summer holiday's and 14 yad old Mel J is on her first day of her summer job which lasts until her schools back in next month. Before she finished school, her teacher had a concern that she had put on weight recently. Of cousre right now she weighs at 158lbs. So she made a decision to send Mel J for a summer job, something she was about to do when she leaves school.

'Uncle Sam's Food Tasting Factory'. It's a place where it is owned by Uncle Sam, which he is in fact Mel J's uncle and Mel J was delighted her teacher gave her something to work for the summer and that's why she's going to Uncle Sam's on her first day. She walked smiling as she enters a 2 door entrance where she saw the place which is huge with lot's of food she can try and maybe putting on more weight that's Mel J's opinion. She then went up to the reception and was spotted by his uncle with delight as he was told she was coming for work.

Uncle Sam: "Why look who's here? It's my favourite neice and I heared you came for work ain't it?"
Mel J: "Yes Uncle Sam! It's true when my teacher told me where to go so here I am."
Uncle Sam: "Oh yeah that teacher you have, she knew that you put on weight that's what I like to see this big girl getting fat and all that you doing."
Mel J: "Yeah, but how does she did she put me here because of my weight?"
Uncle Sam: "Truth is I told her you would love to work with my factory and make you stuff it all up."
Mel J: "And now I'm here for work, I'm on it Uncle Sam!"
Uncle Sam: "Great! But would you like me to...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. ...head straight to food tasting?"

2. ...give you a guide tour?"

3. ...show your bedroom?"

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 pedro01 (UN: pedro01 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
pedro01 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1599953-Teen-BBW/cid/1412255-Summer-Job-for-Mel-J