*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A Grand Beginning
  2. Summer Job for Mel J
  3. Mel J
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1599953-Teen-BBW/cid/2612267-A-Grand-Beginning
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1599953
These lovely girls they all like to become the fattest girl in the world.
This choice: ...give you a guide tour?"  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

A Grand Beginning

    by: Komfy Kat
"Now, as long as you're here I expect you to work. After all, that's what you're here for. So I figure I could give you a tour of the factory," Uncle Sam was already making his way down a long hallway, gesturing for Mel to follow him as they proceeded past numerous doors.

"This area is where the offices are. If you ever need me, this is where I'll be, along with the rest of the management crew."

Mel glanced at the numerous closed doors, though most of them had name tags hanging on them indicating who they belonged to, "Where's your office?"

"Mine is on the second floor, just above the reception desk. If you ever get lost, just make your way to the receptionist and she can help you find me. Though, I'll ask you not to disturb the other managers since they're always busy. It takes a lot to run a factory this size. Especially when you're known internationally."

Uncle Sam pushed through a pair of double doors at the end of the hallway, stopping as he gestured at the large room around him, "I present to you, the factory! This is where you'll be working."

Mel stopped, mouth slightly agape at the massive room she found herself in. There were conveyor belts and machines everywhere, all filled with food. There were cookies and pastries and cakes and brownies and so many other types of desserts. There didn't seem to be too many workers, though the ones she saw definitely seemed like they were used to sampling the products.

"This is amazing." Mel J said, as her stomach let out a low growl of anticipation, "So what am I going to be doing?"

"Well, the truth is. I need a new food taster. Or as I like to call it, a quality assurance specialist. My last one isn't able to come to work anymore, and I need a new one. Now, I know that you're teacher wanted you to get this job because she was concerned about your weight, but it was the only opening that I had available. Though honestly, you're just skin and bones anyway and maybe gaining a few more pounds would be good for you." Sam placed his arm around Mel's shoulder guiding her towards one of the conveyor belts loaded with cookies, "All you have to do is try the food at random and let me know if anything isn't up to par."

Mel took one of the cookies that he offered her, before shoving it into her mouth. It was so rich and delicious, and she instinctively reached for another cookie, then another, "I think I'm going to like this job."

Sam chuckled as he watched his niece shoving cookies into her mouth like a child in a candy store, "I'm sure you will, now maybe we should continue the rest of the tour."

Mel nodded, grabbing a couple more cookies as she followed him deeper into the factory, "So what exactly will I be doing?"

"As I said, you'll be tasting the food at random to make sure it tastes just as good as Grandma used to make. Now, I don't want you to fill up on just one thing, you need to test at least a couple things from each batch. I'll make sure you have a list of the mandatory items that you'll have to test each day." Sam said, raising his voice as you neared a rather noisy machine.

"I think my teacher sent me to the wrong job if she was worried about me gaining weight."

"Maybe, that just depends on how much you sample. Obviously you could gain weight very quickly if you aren't careful."

"So what happened to the last taster?"

"She grew a little too big for this job." Sam said, waving his hand dismissively, "Don't worry, she's being well take care of though in her retirement."

The tour lasted almost an hour as Mel was led around to where all the different foods were made, and she was introduced to some of the other workers. She was surprised to discover that Sam lived in the factory, and even had a large bedroom for her that overlooked a large indoor swimming pool. They finished their tour in the massive cafeteria for the workers where free meals were served throughout the day.

"So, that concludes our tour, was there anything else that you needed to ask me about? If not, I think it's time for me to get back to work. You're free to have the rest of the day to do whatever you want, though tomorrow your shift will be from nine to five, so make sure you're ready. I'll have Helen, the receptionist, help you get started tomorrow with all the paperwork and instructions you'll need."

Mel glanced around the cafeteria as her stomach let out a loud growl, "I don't think there's anything else that I needed right now. Thanks Sam!"

"No problem, anything for my favorite niece. Now maybe you should go get that rumbling tummy taken care of ."

Mel watched as Sam left back onto the factory floor, the double swinging doors quickly blocking him from view. She licked her lips and made her way towards the serving line, where some rather obese women served her a large tray-ful of turkey dinner. Mel plopped down at one of the tables, quickly devouring her meal. She couldn't believe how good it tasted as she wiped the last little bit from her lips with a napkin.

She glanced down at her slightly chubby belly, rubbing it contentedly as she leaned back on the bench. Honestly, the nicest thing so far was being away from the rest of her family and teachers that all seemed so concerned about her gaining weight recently. So what? It wasn't like she was that fat. Honestly, all their complaining about her weight just made her want to gain weight just to spite them.

Mel smiled as she looked at the empty tray. Maybe she should gain weight. It was her teacher's idea to get a job, though they didn't do a good job of choosing where to send her if they were worried about her weight. Besides, she'd always been interested to know what it would be like to actually be fat, and not just a little chubby.

She nodded to herself as she made her decision. She was going to do the job that Sam had given her, and maybe try to put on some weight in the process. Though she didn't think that would be very hard with all the free food that was being offered to her. She had always had a weak spot for food, and had trouble controlling her impulses. Thus why she was a little on the chubby side. Though now she was going to give in fully to her desires.

Though, from what everyone else looked like around the factory, it seemed she wasn't the only one with a weak will. She didn't think she'd seen anyone that wasn't at least chubby inside the factory. Even Sam was on the heavier side. Still, she had to do her job as well or she was sure that Sam would be mad.

Now the big question was what to do with the rest of her day. She could see about trying to remember where all the different foods were in the factory so she could do her job better, and maybe sample some goodies along the way. She could also go lounge in the pool. She had just bought a new bikini and she wanted to try it on. Though, that might be counterproductive towards gaining weight, but it looked like they had poolside service if she wanted to just lounge and eat. The other option was to see how much of the delicious food she could get from the cafeteria.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Learn way around factory and get some food while she's at it

2. Lounge by the pool

3. Binge at the cafeteria

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Komfy Kat (UN: komfykat at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
pedro01 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1599953-Teen-BBW/cid/2612267-A-Grand-Beginning