*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. No mercy hospital
  2. Gary Wilson, a docter
  3. It begins...
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1601462-The-Five-Forgotten/cid/786709-No-mercy-hospital
Rated: GC · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1601462
Five survivors face the undead. Now celebrating its tenth anniversary!
This choice: The hospital downtown where he used to work  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

No mercy hospital

    by: evil dude
Gary Wilson had been making his rounds late one night at the local hospital when it happened. A patient he was supposed to operate on had gone missing, a little girl with stomach cancer. He thought she was simply afraid, like any child would be, and ran off to hide somewhere. Sadly she was found a short time later in another patients room covered in blood and with glowing red eyes. She had ripped the tounge out of an elderly man, causing him to drown in his own blood. When the nurse who had found her screamed she jumped onto her and used her new claws to tear off her face. Soon after the nurse got back up and joined the little girl in her violent killing spree. After an hour had passed 80% of the patients and 67% of the hospital staff were dead or zombiefied. Five days after this incident Gary Wilson was the only one known to have survived...so far. Gary had made it through most of the hospital without being killed by sheer luck, and was almost to the car garage. Once there he could get in his car and drive the hell away from this place. He knew that the zombies had spread to the outside, but there may also be other survivers out there who need his help. Gary hoped that with enough people they could all escape the city and maybe find help on the outside. Gary opened the doors that led to the hallway with the elevator at the end. He slowly made his way down the hall, holding a bloody scalpel in his left hand. It wasn't much, but in a docters hands it could be deadly. Just as he made it to the elevator a zombie appeared from around the corner. It was a young woman whose clothes were tattered and bloodstained. She moved slowly towards Gary, limping a bit as if her left leg was broken. "Good thing its only a level 1." Gary said as she moved closer. He quickly ran towards her and prepaired to strike. Unfortunately, just seconds before his scalpel made contact, she let out a loud wail. "Oh fuck!" Gary screamed as the scalpel pirced her right eye. "A siren!" No sooner had her body falled to the ground then at least half a dozen zombies appeared in the doorway behind him and in the hallway off to his side. Gary...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 evil dude (UN: evilguy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
evil dude has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1601462-The-Five-Forgotten/cid/786709-No-mercy-hospital