*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1602987-Pregnancy-interactive/cid/915533-You-dont-know-any-of-them-You-see
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1602987
Guys or Girls. Get pregnant, even guys can!
This choice: You don't know any of them and they rape you.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

You don't know any of them. You see...

    by: Unknown
...a car you don't recognize. The guys open the trunk and throw you into it. When the trunk closes, you can see the release switch has been removed. Before you have a chance to begin screaming, the stereo starts howling out a metal music song, drowning out both your screams and the sounds of you beating on the trunk lid. Many twists, turns and a lengthy drive later, the trunk opens to show the sight of much green in the form of leaves from trees and shrubs mixed with the brown of an old house and barn.

One of the men, a hard faced guy of about fifty, with steely gray eyes and black hair, grabbed your dress. He smiled evilly and ripped it from your body with no effort at all revealing your white sports bra and sky blue thong. Your hands instinctively go to cover your bra and thong. Another man grabs your hands, pulling them away from your body as they all laugh at your efforts. You hear yourself pleading with them, begging them to stop. They mockingly repeat your pleas back to you as the first man rips your bra and panties off your body. You feel your nipples harden in response to your fear despite the heat in the air.

"Aw now," he said, "ain't those titties just too cute! And the way those nipples just curl in on themselves! Boys, to me, those nips just scream SUCK ME!!! So, who wants first dibs on 'em?"

The blond guy who hadn't spoken up before now said, "You know me, boss. I'm a lefty. So, I call first dibs on her left titty!"

The other guy, the one you now know has to be the brunette, said, "I call dibs on her right titty, boss. I guess that means you have to start with her dirty, smelly, juicy cunt, now don't you boss!"

All three men started laughing as they carried your struggling body toward the barn! You started crying and screaming as they did. The BOSS laughed over your face, "Cry and scream as much as you want. Do it for as long as you want, cunt. See, it doesn't matter what you want. Not out here! All that matters is that you don't piss us off too long! If you do, you may not come back from out here! Got it, cunt? I hope so!" he said with a laugh. Something in his tone of voice said he meant what he'd said. "Since you're feeling so frisky, you can just walk your ass into into the barn behind you. You can follow the guy in front of you right now. But, if you try anything stupid, you will get hurt! You got me?"

"Y-Yes," you manage to say, wondering if this might be your only chance to get away.

The dark-haired man added, "And, if we have to hurt you, not only will we;but we'll enjoy doing it, too!"
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
BellyLover has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1602987-Pregnancy-interactive/cid/915533-You-dont-know-any-of-them-You-see