*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Twins in the Attic
  2. Oppur Town Days
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1609796-Oppur-Town-Interactive/cid/778516-Twins-in-the-Attic
by Lizuka
Rated: ASR · Interactive · Supernatural · #1609796
Four perfectly normal girls deal with the supernatural. Offers 100 points per addition.
This choice: Let's see what happens while the twins are in the attic.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Twins in the Attic

    by: Lizuka
"I hate this attic," lamented Katlyn as she dropped the box she was carrying, before stepping aside so the younger of the identical Parsons twins could set down what she had in her own arms, "I never liked it before, but I keep feeling like --"

"Y-Yeah. . ." Suzanne arguably had a worse experience with this attic than anyone, even if she wasn't there mentally for it until it was over, "It's, uh. . ."

Recently, Suzanne, Katlyn, and their friends Mel and Wendy had come up to this attic as a group. And after a mysterious wind blew through the area, that had had some very embarrassing consequences.

Wendy and Katlyn wound up reduced to infants, with no apparent knowledge of their former selves. The worst part of that, Katlyn personally thought looking back (as she could remember now that she was her normal, teenage self), was when things returned to normal and resulted in her being seen in nothing but a pair of panties by the short little Pokemon fanatic with a great big crush on her.

Suzanne, though, had wound up with the mind and continence of an infant without losing any years off her body with the move. Then there was Mel, who made it through most of the affair unharmed and babysitting then was eventually hit. . . only to become nothing but more maternal.

The group consensus was that she got off both the easiest and the hardest.

"Y-You don't think, um. . ." Suzanne bashfully crossed her arms behind her back, before asking, "I-It'll happen again, right?"

It was right about at that moment that. . .
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Lizuka (UN: lizuka at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lizuka has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1609796-Oppur-Town-Interactive/cid/778516-Twins-in-the-Attic