*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Go for help at the party
  2. Abduction
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1621968-The-Head/cid/1447728-Go-for-help-at-the-party
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1621968
One day you are abducted by aliens and are infected by a strange virus. Gay sex is ok
This choice: Go for help at the party  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Go for help at the party

    by: Unknown
You looked down, trying not to believe what you were seeing. You had Sarah's body! Your dream girl, who had never given in to your advances. Her beautiful, DDD's, her tight ass, the perfect package. And it was all yours. All but her head. You reached up and felt your own familiar face, your longish 'flowy' hair. It was all you neck up, but you now had one of the finest bodies in school. You knew you should be pissing your miniskirt in terror, but you felt more turned on than anything. Especially when you realized Sarah wasn't wearing panties.... You looked around, trying to see if maybe Sarah's head had fallen off, but it was nowhere to be found. You cursed out loud, and were surprised to hear Sarah's voice instead of your own. You looked around, checking that the coast was clear."Yeah, fuck me hard Mark." You moaned, giggling to yourself afterwards. You reached up and cupped her huge breast, but then realised you couldn't just sit around jerking off in the woods. You realised this was a fucked up situation, and that you might want to go get help, whatever help might be, You walked back to the party, trying not to stumble over any branches in the dark. You see that even more people had arrived at the party. How are people gonna react to this....

You spotted Zach and Ashley, who were sitting by the fire. You walked through the crowd of people, and not a single person gave you a second glance, expect dudes checking out your new cleavage.You walked in front of them. "Uhh guys." You said, in Sarah's voice. "Can we talk for a second?"

Zach smiled dumbly, he was clearly drunk. You noticed he was staring at your chest and not your eyes. You knew Zach had eyes for girls other than Ashley, and would probably cheat if he got the chance. "Yeah Sarah, what's the matter?" He asked.

Sarah They thought you were her! "You guy's notice anything different about me?"

Ashley shook her head, smiling sheepishly. "Nope, just regular drunk Sarah."

"Yeah." You feigned laughter. "I just feel weird is all." A thought came to you. "Have you guys seen Mark?"

"Last I saw he was going for a piss." Said Zach, and promptly burped afterwards. You laughed, catching and odd glance from Ashley. Perhaps it was unladylike to laugh at bodily noises, you had to remember, everyone thought you were the captain of the volleyball team now, "His sister is over there though." He pointed out. Indeed she was. Your older sister Emily was a goth chick, not only that, but a smoking hot one, at least that's what Zach always told you. She had E cup boobs, almost has big as your mom's, which she enjoyed pushing up with corsets. She was smoking a cigarette and chatting with a guy. "I wonder where Mark is." Continued Zach. "Hope he didn't get lost in the bush."

"I'm sure he's fine." You said. If only they knew the truth.

"Maybe you and I should go look for him." Suggested Zach. He had a certain look in his eye. You weighed the options.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
The Head Swapper has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1621968-The-Head/cid/1447728-Go-for-help-at-the-party