*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. How it all starts out
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1685522-Angering-a-Gypsy-Trait-swap/cid/907006-How-it-all-starts-out
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1685522
A trait swapping story. (Wg, shrink, general traits)
Chapter #1

How it all starts out

    by: Inthecourt
Jerry eyed the foodcourt cautiously looking for a place to eat. Jerry, our protagonist, was 19, 6 feet 3 inches tall, and healthy to boot. He did, however, have a tendency to lash out at those less blessed than he, as we soon shall see.
Jerry tried skipping ahead of an older lady in a line for some food joint, and much to his displeasure she noticed.
"Excuse me young man," she said, "But you just jumped ahead of me in line."
"Oh shut it you old hag," said Jerry, who gave the old gypsy lady little attention after this.
"Very well then," she said under her breath, "It seems you could afford to be taken down a few notches. I curse you to take the things people don't like about themselves, that should make you a bit more humble."
"Excuse me?" asked Jerry turning around, but the old lady was nowhere to be seen.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Inthecourt (UN: inthecourt at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Inthecourt has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1685522-Angering-a-Gypsy-Trait-swap/cid/907006-How-it-all-starts-out