*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1687628-The-Wishing-Stone-PLEASE-ADD/cid/911416-Not-Quite-What-You-Expected
by Bob
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1687628
A wishing stone has come to your house, but it doesn't start in your hands.
This choice: that you were a girl.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Not Quite What You Expected

    by: Bob
A few moments went by.
"Well," you ask, then you felt a tingly feeling.
Then, two breasts exploded outward of your chest. You cry in pain as they reach the point and "whiplash" back. When that was done you trie to pick them up, just to see your fingernails grow outward by half an inch. You were looking at this in shock just when your mom comes up and kicks you in your groin.
"Hey," you say as you double over. But then you realize, you felt nothing. After much irritation of getting your newfound boobs out of the way, you find a vagina in the place of your penis. "MOM," you yell, "WHAT THE HELL."
"You needed proof," she said, watching you with a grin.
"Couldn't you wish a little small...." then you felt pain in your stomach. As you held it, you felt it get pinched in and smaller. Then, you felt your thighs get wider. After that, you felt yourself get smaller. You looked over to the mirror to see yourself change completely. Your hair grew out to your mid back, your lips got fuller and eyelashes longer. You became the perfect image of a girl. You felt your arm: smooth, just like a girl.
"Well, are you feeling proud now Mom?" you ask, then you pause. Your voice has changed to get higher and girlish.
"Why, yes. I am," she said triumphantly.
"Anything else you want to change while your at it," you say sarcastically, gesturing to your body.
"Well, yes."
"MOM I WASN'T SERIOUS," you yell, but its to late.
Your mom says, "I wish:
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Bob (UN: bellfive3 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Bob has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1687628-The-Wishing-Stone-PLEASE-ADD/cid/911416-Not-Quite-What-You-Expected