*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Play as Shep
  2. Shearing Day
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1691664-Little-Vore-Peep/cid/920202-Play-as-Shep
by Rabies
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #1691664
Little Vore Peep has lost her sheep, and some nasty things are about to find them.
This choice: Play as Shep  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Play as Shep

    by: Rabies
You bark in approval, and begin look towards Peep, who normally goes first, to make her choice. "You know what, boy?" She says, peeling her soaking panties off her shapely legs, "I'm going to let you choose first today."

You practically leap with joy, and bound over to the three tied sheep, sniffing and tasting each in turn, as they struggle against their bonds, and moan their muffled protests. Finally, you make your choice, signaling Vo that you're ready for it to be stuck on the shearing rack.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Choose the Female

*Noteb*
2. Choose the Male

*Noteb*
3. Choose the Herm

*Noteb*
4. Choose Vo Peep!

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Rabies (UN: rabies at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Rabies has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1691664-Little-Vore-Peep/cid/920202-Play-as-Shep