*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A teenage boy
  2. Azrael is in the house!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1697529-God-Like-Power/cid/965192-A-teenage-boy
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1697529
The chance of a lifetime. Immortality, indestructibility, and a vast array of powers.
This choice: A teenage boy  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

A teenage boy

    by: Fitzroy Clement
Clarence Baccay is your typical teenage boy...yadda yadda yadda. Truth be told, Clarence didn't really find his life interesting enough to talk about. The only things he had going for him was that he used to be an orphan who was lovingly adopted at age one and a half by a caring family, and that he was relatively bright. He was able to get into university a year ahead of time at age sixteen to study chemical engineering. He was good looking too, nothing to sneeze at, but sadly not a head turner, especially considering that his school work took up most of his time. Clarence's adopted parents tried the best they could to avoid being too helicopter-y and clingy, but their best efforts turned into bad intentions early in Clarence's life, and he was somewhat socially awkward. Not a dork, but he had been accused of being autistic by his fellow school-mates right to his face on at least two occasions. He was taking the metro home today. He could have lifted a ride from one of his engineering pals, or better yet, convince his parents to spring for a car or least an advance until he finds a comfortable job, but for some reason Clarence felt that he was comfortable with this type of transport.

He got home slightly late, around 4:30 PM, and his parents weren't home. His cell phone showed a message from his dad that both him and Clarence's mother would be home around 7:00, family emergency. The memo did not state what member of the family was in danger, or how.

Clarence was bemused though, most of all, to find the mail just laying about near the telephone in the hallway. He picked them up to analyze the letters. Mostly stuff for his parents. Clarence didn't have any credit card soliciters, his mom and dad threw all of those out sight unseen, and he didn't know anyone, even among his family, who would contact him via "snail mail". The very last item in the pile was a DVD with Clarence's full name on the cover of the disc jacket.

"TO: CLARENCE ELROY BACCAY-OPEN ASAP"
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Fitzroy Clement (UN: darkluke at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Fitzroy Clement has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1697529-God-Like-Power/cid/965192-A-teenage-boy