*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Mrs. Barrett
  2. CHOOSE YOUR CHARACTER
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1700444-Atomic-Betty-CRAZY-Transformation/cid/939119-Mrs-Barrett
by Dustin
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1700444
The girls from Atomic Betty go through some CRAZY bizarre changes!
This choice: Mrs. Barrett  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Mrs. Barrett

    by: Dustin
Mrs. Barrett, Betty's loving mother, was cleaning her family's living room on this warm Spring day, humming to herself in her pretty sing-song voice. "Hmmmmm hmm hmmmmm, my clean, lovely house~" she sang, dusting off the mirror. "Ahhh... still looking good!" she smiled at herself. The blonde woman's day was going perfectly. Absolutely nothing could go wrong for her on such a lovely day.

"MREEEOOOWWWRRR...."

"PURRSY!? Purrsy are you okay?" Mrs. Barrett called out for her beloved cat. "Purrsy, come to mommy!" The cat came scampering out of Betty's room, running right to the corner of the room. "Purrsy, dear, just WHAT has gotten into you?!" she said, walking into Betty's room. "Ugh, I told Betty to clean her room before she left today! Tsk tsk tsk, what a little PIG!" she said to herself. Betty's dirty laundry all over her room, her books and CDs left sprawled out, and... what was that? A glowing... something or other... was lying on Betty's bed, a bright blue light illuminating off of it. Little did Mrs. Barrett know, this was a priceless, magical relic from one of her daughter's many adventures.

"What the... where did Betty get this? What is this anyway, some sort of lava lamp? Well I'll just have to talk to Betty about leaving her stuff o-EEEEP!" but the mother was cut off, engulfed in a bright blue light! Her body was lifted about a foot off the ground. "W-what is going ON?!" she cried out...

You have the following choices:

1. The light came from the space relic.

2. The light came from a space ship, abducting Mrs. Barrett.

*Noteb*
3. Other?

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Dustin (UN: dustindemon at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Dustin has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1700444-Atomic-Betty-CRAZY-Transformation/cid/939119-Mrs-Barrett