*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Prehistory era - 10,000 BCE
  2. Invasion Starts
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1734474-Werewolf-Invasion/cid/2508736-Prehistory-era---10000-BCE
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1734474
Werewolves have invaded the Earth! Will they be Man's Best Friend or Worst Foe? 9,880+ Vs
This choice: Prehistory era - 10,000 BCE  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Prehistory era - 10,000 BCE

    by: BIG BAD WOLF Happy July 4th!
Supreme Pack Leader looked at the footage. He then looked at the reports that he'd already had, which had been left by the now dead Abductors.

"Fairly primitive is accurate," he said. "I know we had farms and small settlements, although the hunting was good enough not to worry about needing to grow our own food. Then again, this just might be during the time of the year that they Wander between their Packs."

"That's if they are like us in that aspect," said his mate.

Supreme Pack Leader looked over at the Chief Engineer. "Is this how advanced all these creatures are?"

"Spears made of wood, stone, bone, and sinew," said Chief Engineer. "Of course, some use a specially modified stick to fling a special type of spear further than they can by paw, to say nothing about these ones that have some sort of fiber stretching from one end to the other, that can send another smaller stick towards their target."

"Used to use something similar, back when I was in my pre-Wandering years," said Supreme Pack Leader. "The prey would bleed, and then you can track it, until you were close enough to tear its throat out with your teeth and claws. I remember hunting with my father. We always brought home meat, and my mother and sister brought home plants. Mother was going to take me foraging for plants, and father was going to take my sister hunting, so that we would know how to look for things during our Wandering years, so that we wouldn't eat the wrong plants, or lack the ability to hunt. Then the Abductors came. They took me, and killed my family."

At this, the others paused for a moment, thinking about that dreadful day that they'd all been taken from their home, and had watched it get destroyed. Then, there was the experiments, and the alterations. All of them had been changed, and the changes were passed on to the next generation as well, but not all those experimented upon had made it. Then there was the Rebellion, which had started soon after the Abductors decided to teach them how to use their weapons and abilities. That was a big mistake for them - for the Packs had made the plan to play along with the Abductors, until they had known everything they needed to know, how to use the weapons, their new abilities, how to use the vehicles, where the fuel and ammo was located, how to get the fuel and ammo, how the ships worked, as well as the general plan the Abductors had for them - at which point, the Packs struck back, using the very weapons they'd been trained to use, using the very abilities they'd been given.

As the Leader of the Rebellion, it was only fitting that he personally had put the Abductor Leader to Death, and had Executed the Abductor Leader using one of the very same abilities they had given him, by swallowing the Leader alive, at which point, the other Pack members had done the same to every Abductor still alive. It had been a fitting punishment, feeling the Abductor try to escape, but being unable to do so. Some Abductors had tried to stab or cut their way out of the Pack members that had swallowed them - seems the Pack members' stomach would fill with strong acids, and digest the Abductors while they were alive, after which, the Pack members' injuries quickly healed.

Supreme Pack Leader looked back up at the footage, where he saw the furless creatures kill a very large animal, which had a long flexible nose, and two long teeth that were just about as big as its nose. The large creature had proved to be formidable, even injuring one of the furless creatures with its long teeth, but the rest had managed to cause it to back up in fright, and thus fall off the edge of a cliff. After this, a couple of the furless creatures went to the injured one, and helped him up, while the rest went to join others waiting at the bottom of the cliff, where they finished off the large creature.

"At the very least, they seem to care for their own, and are smart enough to use traps upon their enemies," said Supreme Pack Leader. "Assume that they are as good as adapting as we were. Let's treat them with extreme care. Just because we might be able to dominate them now doesn't mean they can't turn the tables on us in the future. The Abductors abducted us for a reason, and these creatures were part of it. We'd best not underestimate them. Of course, only the Dead know the Future. I wonder what it will bring."
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 BIG BAD WOLF Happy July 4th! (UN: alockwood1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
BIG BAD WOLF Happy July 4th! has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1734474-Werewolf-Invasion/cid/2508736-Prehistory-era---10000-BCE