*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Backside of the Carnival
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1749500-Messy-Carnival-Games/cid/1049970-The-Backside-of-the-Carnival
Rated: E · Interactive · Activity · #1749500
This is a game meant for those who enjoy wam and/or slapstick comedy when they are alone.
Chapter #1

The Backside of the Carnival

    by: Isaac Kitsch
You've successfully snuck around to the back of the carnival area without being spotted by anyone in the huge line at the front or any of the carnival workers in the nearby trailers. You've yet to find a way in to where the public are, but you can hear them on the other side of the wall in front of you.

There happens to be an oval shaped hole in the wall, big enough to poke your face through, where you could could see what's happening on the public side.

To your right, a wooden stairwell leads to a small door. If you went through there, you might be able to see everything from above the crowd's eye level.

To your left, there's a small door that is probably the back entrance to the fun house.

What do you want to do?

You have the following choices:

1. Poke your face in the hole.

2. Climb the stairs and step through the door.

3. Sneak into the fun house.


Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Isaac Kitsch (UN: itchynugat at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Isaac Kitsch has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1749500-Messy-Carnival-Games/cid/1049970-The-Backside-of-the-Carnival