*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. No pressure!
  2. Who are you?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1750979-Losing-It/cid/1054428-No-pressure
by Heresh
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Teen · #1750979
About a girl who is being pressured by her friends to lose it.
This choice: Sarrena  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

No pressure!

    by: Heresh
Sarrena O'Brian was sitting quietly in the library, her head stuck in a book, studying. She heard giggling nearby and looked up to see her friend, Bethany Matthews. Bethany smiled when she saw Sarrena and hurried over with Sarrena's other friend, Calissa Worthing, in tow.

"Hey, Sarrena!" Bethany exclaimed brightly. "Me and Calissa were just looking at Scott Jacobs from the year above us. You know, the fit one on the football team," she babbled on.
"Yeah, I'd say he's great in bed, not that you'd know Sarrena," Calissa giggled, exchanging a knowing look with Bethany.

Sarrena glanced from Bethany to Calissa then back again. "Am I missing something here?" she asked, softly, still looking from one friend to the other. Bethany rolled her eyes.

"God, Sarrena. Obviously, you're missing something. You're missing out on sex with all the fit guys in our year and the year above. When are you going to lose your virginity? I mean it's embarrassing, Sarrena. Guys keep asking us if you're up for it and you keep stopping us from saying yes. Maybe you can lose it soon, alright? Anyway we've got to go, byeee!" Bethany said in a rush before sauntering off, dragging Calissa behind her.

Sarrena stared after her friends, her mouth wide open. What am I going to do?

You have the following choices:

1. Follow Calissa and Bethany

2. A guy comes up to Sarrena

3. Sarrena leaves the library

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Heresh (UN: miradesh at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Heresh has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1750979-Losing-It/cid/1054428-No-pressure