*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Hunter makes himself more muscular.
  2. Divine Revelation
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1753316-Tiger-God/cid/1057870-Hunter-makes-himself-more-muscular
by Zazu
Rated: E · Interactive · Animal · #1753316
A young anthro tiger learns that he has the powers of a demigod! GPs for first addition!
This choice: Hunter makes himself more muscular.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Hunter makes himself more muscular.

    by: Zazu
Hunter thought about his new powers. He never would have guessed that his parents were gods. His whole life was changed! He could do anything he wanted! Hunter didn't know where to start.

One thing came to Hunter's mind: his muscles. He had always been a weak kid, never even having a little bit of muscle on his body. But now he could change that. He had all the power in the world now. So Hunter focused on his first change: his muscles.

Hunter felt the intense power build up in his muscles as he prepared for what was going to happen. It felt like an explosion inside his body as his muscles began to swell up. His pecs grew and shifted, widening his body and pushing out with great power. His abs also bulged out, forming a solid 6-pack to make his stomach rock hard. His legs thickened, pushing against each other like large trees. His biceps blew up like basketballs, being help up by Hunter's thick forearms. Finally, as Hunter was beginning to feel cramped, his bones shifted and he grew to over seven feet tall to allow his godly muscles room to move.

Hunter was sweating and panting once the growth ended, energy being sapped out of him. However, he quickly got over it, his new muscles giving him energy like he had never felt before. He truly felt like a god.

As Hunter looked over his muscles, he realized that people would notice him suddenly becoming a bodybuilder. So, with just another thought, the world instantly changed, and Hunter had always been a muscular bodybuilder.

Hunter noticed the new clothes one him, properly fitted for his new muscles. No one was staring at him, so he knew that reality had been changed. Hunter now wondered what else he could do to make his life better...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Zazu (UN: flare at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Zazu has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1753316-Tiger-God/cid/1057870-Hunter-makes-himself-more-muscular