*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1753316-Tiger-God/cid/1058112-Hunter-goes-home-to-his-stepfather
by Zazu
Rated: E · Interactive · Animal · #1753316
A young anthro tiger learns that he has the powers of a demigod! GPs for first addition!
This choice: Hunter goes home to his stepfather.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Hunter goes home to his stepfather.

    by: Zazu
While Hunter desperately wanted to make more changes with his new power, he decided to head home. He had a lot of homework, and there would always be time for changes. So Hunter started running down the street towards home, his powerful leg muscles allowing him to run twice as fast as a normal person.

Hunter quickly reached home and walked through the door, having to duck a little to avoid hitting the top of the door frame due to his new height. He spotted his stepfather in his usual spot, sitting on his worn out recliner watching TV, a bag of chips on his large gut and a beer in his hand.

"Hey Dad," Hunter said, noting his slightly lower voice as he closed the door behind him. He then readied himself for his stepfather to yell at him to wash the dishes or mow the lawn or some other hard chore.

Hunter's stepfather turned towards him. "Hello Hunter," he said, actually smiling a bit, which he never did before.

Hunter was a little confused, but he quickly caught on. "Well, I have a lot of homework to do, so.... uh, bye," Hunter said awkwardly, still not used to his stepfather treating him this nicely.

"Alright. You can go out with your friends once you're finished if you like," Hunter's stepfather said before turning back to the TV.

Hunter was beaming with happiness. His stepdad rarely ever let him go out with his friends, especially on a school night. Hunter thought that it might be because he was too intimidated by Hunter's muscles, but Hunter didn't really care, as long as he was treated well now. "Thanks!" Hunter said before walking to his room to start his homework.

However, as Hunter opened the door to his room, he received a big shock. His room looked a lot different than it did before he grew his muscles. Now, looking at the different items in his room, it was clear that in this reality Hunter was...

You have the following choices:

1. a world champion junior bodybuilder!

2. a sports star at his school!

3. an action movie star!

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Zazu (UN: flare at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Zazu has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1753316-Tiger-God/cid/1058112-Hunter-goes-home-to-his-stepfather