*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1756034-Scrubs-Shrinking-on-the-job/cid/1062966-To-a-nurses-station-to-meet-Carla
by dr.bob
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Writing · #1756034
Your a new Intern at Sacred Heart hospital. When you get there everybody's gone.
This choice: To a nurses station to meet Carla  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

To a nurses station to meet Carla

    by: dr.bob
Elliot walked with you and The Todd in her hands. When she arrived at the nurses station you saw that Carla was having her hand massaged by a tiny black doctor. "Hey Turk." Elliot called out and put you and the Todd on the table. "Elliot, you have to stop this now." Turk screamed out but Carla cut him off with a death stare and said, "Turk, less complaining more massaging. Don't make me put you back in my shoe. Don't think I won't." Turk panicked and said, "yes baby." and ran over to her finger nails and started kissing them which made Carla smile. "Good boy." Carla replied. "Well, I brought over your new toys Carla. Now if you need me I'll be in the break room showing Keith what happens when you get on my...horny side..." Elliot said and walked off while laughing to herself.
During all this you tried to sneak away but as soon as Elliot left Carla looked down and slammed her hand down in front of you, stopping your progress. "Where do you think your going?" She asked. You tried stammering for an answer when the Todd answered, "I wasn't going anywhere, your highness." Obviously trying to get on her good side. "Shut it Todd." Carla replied. "I only had Elliot bring you here so I could have my revenge for all the sexual innuendo you've said to me these past few years." The Todd quickly answered back, "in your end-o." and raised his hand up to get a high five. Carla smiled and said, "that's funny, cause that's exactly where your going." And with that her smile vanished and she grabbed the Todd's high-five hand with her free hand. She carried him to the back of her scrubs and using her same hand, pushed the fabric back from her pants, opening a hole big enough to drop him in. She dropped him in and you could have sworn you heard him say, "awesome!" before the tight scrub pants snapped closed. Carla grinned, "Oh, he's moving around in there." she said with pleasure.
Carla then looked down at you with her smile. "Don't worry, sweetie. I've got a special place for you." And with that she lifts you up and bends down to her feet, dropping you next to the right one. In an instant, you are overcome with a disgusting scent and it took all your strength to not vomit right then and there. "You do a good job down there." Carla called down to you, "maybe I'll let you play somewhere more private next time." You run over to her foot and start rubbing your full body all over. No matter how bad her feet smelled, you really wanted to go to a more "private" area of her body. You could hear her moaning from above and hoped it was from your work. "Oh yeah, don't stop." She called down to you. "Turk!" She yelled, frightening you a little. "Next time I hear you complain your joining the little guy down by my feet."
So what happens next?
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 dr.bob (UN: shwnbob at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
dr.bob has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1756034-Scrubs-Shrinking-on-the-job/cid/1062966-To-a-nurses-station-to-meet-Carla