*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1760221-Zombies/cid/2775461-Dave-a-friendly-male-zombie-looking-for-romance
by Kane
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1760221
Want to date a zombie or eat peoples brains...
This choice: Male zombie  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Dave, a friendly male zombie looking for romance

    by: fernwalker
If Dave isn't your cup of tea then see the options below to create a different male zombie.

Stepping out of the cold shower you stood in front of the full length bathroom mirror to inspect your body.

You had never been exactly fat but since the "change" you had lost the bit of belly that you'd had when you'd graduated from High School but otherwise you looked OK. At least you thought you looked better than the shuffling dead that hung around the railway tracks.

Still your skin was looking a bit grey so a bit of "flesh tan" spray did it's job of making you look less undead. In your line of work it helped not to stand out as some living types were nervous around the afflicted and no matter how much the Government spent on Info-Mercials they still thought you were going to jump them for their brains.

But it was best not to think about bigots who might discriminate against you just because of your "eating disorder".

A quick spray with of body-oderant before getting dressed and you felt that you wouldn't stand out too much at work, which was good as there was a new girl there that had smiled at you when you'd said hello to her yesterday and you thought she looked good enough to . . . date.

You have the following choices:

1. Continue with Dave

*Noteb*
2. A different Male Zombie #2

*Noteb*
3. A different Male Zombie #3

*Noteb*
4. A different Male Zombie #4

*Noteb*
5. Maybe something else?

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 fernwalker (UN: fernwalker at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Kane has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1760221-Zombies/cid/2775461-Dave-a-friendly-male-zombie-looking-for-romance