*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. She's still passed out
  2. The swap
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1764760-Head-of-the-Class/cid/1081508-Shes-still-passed-out
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1764760
What happens when a freshman gamer swaps heads with the head senior cheerleader?
This choice: She's still passed out  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

She's still passed out

    by: JackHalf
Mark began to hyperventilate as he looked back and forth between himself and the prone figure on the forest floor in front of him. He couldn't manage to say anything even remotely intelligible as he looked at the scene with wild, terrified eyes.

To his horror, the figure below him had the long, blond locks and pretty young face of Alyssa Andrews. Her eyes were closed and her face wore a serene, if unconscious expression. Normally, he would have appreciated a close, personal view of Alyssa's beautiful features, but the all-too-familiar body her head now seemed to be attached to made that impossible. From the neck down, Alyssa now had his thin, young, and very male body! The body he had been born with, lived with every day of his life, and woken up with that very morning now seemed to be Alyssa Andrews'.

Just as horrible, his own head was now attached to the gorgeous high school senior's tan, toned, and very, very female body! Mark looked down with wild-eyed awe and terror. As impossible as it seemed, his head was now on the neck and shoulders of the beautiful cheerleader! He could feel the air of the forest on her amazing legs and thighs, the heft of her breasts pushing against the material of her uniform's top, and, the fingers of the long delicate hands he now held up before him.

"T-This is impossible!!! I'm Alyssa! I have her body!!!!" Mark screamed. He felt his new neck with his newly acquired slender hands. The skin was smooth, with no evidence of stitching or attachment. Mark closed his eyes and grimaced. "How could we be so stupid!?!?! Why did we sign that stupid book..." Mark gasped, "The book!!!" He looked around the ground beneath him, his new short skirt lifting up as he spun around and searched frantically. "I have to find it!!"

After a short while...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 JackHalf (UN: jackhalf at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
The Head Swapper has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1764760-Head-of-the-Class/cid/1081508-Shes-still-passed-out