*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Naruto meets his match!
  2. The Birth of Naruko!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1772949-Narutos-Strongest-Challenger-Naruko/cid/1099644-Naruto-meets-his-match
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1772949
A training accident causes Naruto and his female form Naruko to become separate people?!
This choice: Destructive, Cruel, and Dominating  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Naruto meets his match!

    by: ForestFire5000
As Naruto watched nervously while Naruko walked toward him, he saw a devious grin form on her face. Naruko simply laughed out loud as she saw her male self shivering in fear at her presence. She then took a deep breath and stretched her arms up over her head. Naruto was once again caught staring at Naruko's ample bust as she stretched. He could tell that she was at least a D-cup even with the orange jacket obscuring most of her chest from view. Just then, Naruko spoke.

"Ah, it's so good to be free at last! You have no idea how hard it was for me to be trapped inside a wimp like you for all these years! Well, now that I'm finally out, things are gonna be a whole lot different..."

Naruto simply stared in shock.

"Wait a minute! You mean to tell me that you've been living inside of me all this time?! But that's impossible! You're just a joke I created with the transformation jutsu! There's no way that you could be real!"

Naruko's expression instantly shifted from her devious grin to an irritated smirk.

"Oh? So you think that I'm a joke, do you? Well tell me, little Naruto... Could a joke do THIS?!"

Naruko then held her hand out to her side and began charging an enormous ball of chakra in her palm. She then charged at Naruto with her hand outstretched.

"RASENGAN!!!" She yelled in her feminine voice.

Naruto immediately took up a defensive stance, trying to lessen the impact of this clearly devastating attack. Thrusting the massive chakra sphere right into Naruto, Naruko launched him away with an unimaginable amount of force. Naruto flew through the air, crashing through many trees in a row, before his momentum had finally slowed enough for one tree to stop him. As his body collided with the trunk of this tree, he immediately fell to the ground in an incredibly battered state.

He simply couldn't believe how just one attack from his female persona had caused him so much damage. Yet, before Naruto could even stand up again, Naruko had already chased after him and was now standing over him with a triumphant smile. As Naruto struggled to get to his feet again, Naruko planted her foot onto his back and pressed him straight down to the ground once again.

"Did you miss me, little guy?" Naruko teased, reveling in her utter dominance over her male self.

Naruto simply grunted in pain as he continued his futile struggle against Naruko's foot. It was hopeless for him, however, as she was hardly putting any effort into pinning him down like this. Even if he did somehow manage to gather enough strength to make some progress in this struggle, Naruko could just as easily press down even harder and make his efforts all for naught.

Just then, Naruto felt the pressure on his back lifting up. Taking this opportunity to get to his feet, Naruto turned to face the grinning Naruko once again. However, Naruko only let him stand so that she could beat him down once again. As soon as Naruto was on his feet, he found himself being mercilessly barraged by a powerful string of punches and kicks from this blond femme fatale. Naruto once again collapsed to the ground, his entire body covered in scrapes and bruises from Naruko's relentless beating. Standing over him again, Naruko let the same triumphant smile overtake her face once again. Grabbing him by the collar of his jacket and lifting him up into the air, Naruko laughed malevolently as she watched her beaten opponent's feet dangling in the air. She could easily lift his entire body with only one arm.

"You know what, Naruto? You really are pathetic! I can't believe that someone as powerful as me is supposed to be a clone of a weakling like you!"

With that, Naruko threw Naruto into a tree and watched as he helplessly slid down to the ground again. By now, he was completely drained of all his energy, barely even able to remain conscious. In contrast, Naruko was as energetic as ever; Her attractive feminine body showed no signs of fatigue whatsoever. As she walked over to Naruto again, she dug her sharp fingernails into his chest at the exact point where her initial rasengan had impacted with him. This elicited a loud scream of agony from the defeated ninja, which Naruko simply giggled as she heard.

"Awww... Did I hurt you, big boy? I'm sorry... I guess I just don't know my own STRENGTH!"

As she finished that sentence, Naruko twisted her grip on Naruto's chest, causing him to wail in pain once again. She then released her grip on his chest and gave him a powerful kick to the crotch! Naruto was far beyond his limits at this point, and slowly slipped into the mercy of unconsciousness. As his body collapsed to the ground in an unconscious heap, Naruko gave him one last kick to the chest before walking off toward the leaf village.

"Now that I'm finally free of that loser, I can do anything that I want! I can't wait to get to that puny leaf village and show them what a real kunoichi is capable of!"

As Naruko walked away, Naruto was left unconscious in the forest clearing. What will happen next?
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 ForestFire5000 (UN: fxd-001 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
ForestFire5000 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1772949-Narutos-Strongest-Challenger-Naruko/cid/1099644-Naruto-meets-his-match