*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1780290-Shrunk-at-George-Washington-High-Shcool/cid/1115150-Desperate-Hour
by M1lk
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1780290
Poor Skye is shrunk at George Washington High!
This choice: Try and get help from Kaitlyn  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Desperate Hour

    by: M1lk
"I can't believe it, I never thought I would beg Kaitlyn for help. I just hope to god she recognizes me at this height. I would rather not die from being mistaken as a bug and crushed under a girls foot." You say as she aproaches you. You need to find a way to get her attention, or latch onto her. Her sneakers are big enough at you height you could ride them, but even then, it would be like riding a bull, of which watched you murder his family and kick his parents to death.
You could also scale her body like a mountain. Though the lack of footholds that appears to be in her jeans scares you. Of course, at your height, those little strings are think rope. Rope that could be used to rope mice like they were cattle, which at your height, they are. Just don't drink the milk, especially the white ones. Its not your Prairie Farms brand....
You could also just stand in her path and scream, if your feeling suicidal enough. Maybe she would take a closer notice of you and-
KA FUCKING BOOOOOOOOOM!
"*cough* What the fuck was that? Something landed right infront of me, like a fucking meteor!" You say. Once the dust clears, you see what it was. It was the hall pass. The particular teacher, Mrs. Martin, was sick of her old paper hall passes getting torn all to hell, so she asked her husband to make one out of plexiglass. He did, and you could tell it was, for the edgy words MARTIN PASS was carved into its side. You hear Kaitlyn off in the distance.
"Did I get that bug? I hope I did, it looks like I hit it where it was...." She says as she starts to quicken her pace ever so slightly. You can tell because the tiled ground beneath you is rumbling with her footsteps. Maybe trying to get her assistance wasn't the best idea. You could always break for it.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 M1lk (UN: m1lk at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
M1lk has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1780290-Shrunk-at-George-Washington-High-Shcool/cid/1115150-Desperate-Hour