*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Chaos Begins
  2. Kuesu Jinguji
  3. Start
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1791851-Omamori-Himari-Girlfriend/cid/1220006-Chaos-Begins
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Venom
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1791851
One of the girls from the anime Omamori Himari fall for you.
This choice: Chaos (Alternate)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Chaos Begins

    by: Venom
(You Kuesu) (Your name is Sasuke here and look like him in Naruto Shippuden) (This is a flashback if you choose part 2 or 3)

You are Sasuke Uchiha, the last survivor of the strongest demon slayer clans to ever exist. You are also the strongest member of the clan that ever lived, due to your powers of chaos. You don't remember too much about your past. You swore to get revenge for your clan against the Master (of Evil) and his 10 Terrors, who were sealed aweay by your Mother, Father and Brother. You knew the time would soon arrive where they would rise again. Some of the minions of the underworld have already started to rise, such and the Hideaks, who were foot soldiers of the underworld. One day, you were in England fighting some of the Hideaks and their general. The Hideaks were easy enough, but the general was a different story. He was actually quite strong. You clashed with him for a while before you began to tire. "Sasuke Uchiha, you will die in the name of Blackheart!" the demon said. "I will not fall by your hand. Nor by the hand of Blackheart, the Ten Terrors, or the Master himself. I swear I will avenge my clan, no matter what!" you said as you began to rise. You then called upon the power of lightning and formed the Chidori. "What the hell?" he said with a slight hint of fear in his voice. You then charged at him with great speed and thrusted your arm forward yelling "CHIDORI!!" You landed the attack, but the demon also slammed you with a powerful punch before he died, sending you flying. When you crash landed, you found yourself inside the gates of a large mansion, with a large amount of security apparently. As the guards had guns pointed at your head, you did not have enough power left to create an energy barrier around your body to keep yourself safe. You were pinned. As the guards were about to fire their guns, they were called off by someone. "Stop!" They all pulled their guns back. You looked and tried to see who called them off, but you were losing consciousness fast. Everything got all blurry and you heard the same person say before you passed out "Take him to the infirmary now!"

You have the following choices:

1. Continue

2. Continue (Part 2)

3. Continue (Part 3)

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Venom (UN: snakehead222 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Venom has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1791851-Omamori-Himari-Girlfriend/cid/1220006-Chaos-Begins