*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Teen (15-18)
  2. Father
  3. The men of your life
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1794210-A-Growing-Role-Model/cid/3034686-Teen-15-18
Rated: XGC · Interactive · LGBTQ+ · #1794210
You've always looked up to them, but now you're going to have to look even higher!
This choice: Teen (15-18)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Teen (15-18)

    by: Otherstuff450
You are close to turning 18 and have all ready graduated out of high school. You have a phone, a drivers license, everything a young adult needs to go out into the world. For the time being you still live at home with your father who's 37, and is 6'2. Your Dad, who's kept the same shape for the longest you could remember, has been your main provider your entire life, and is very well off when it goes to finances thanks to his career. You've always had a curiosity to watch men live life to their fullest and be their true selfs. He's always had a big presence in your life, and it's hard to imagine what life would have been like if he wasn't around. He's been single for some time now, and you've shrugged off any ideas of him finding anyone special in his life.

It's the weekend, and as you sit in your room wondering how to pass the time you decide to go to the living room. You find your dad sitting on the couch with his laptop while the TV played on as background noise. "Any plans for your weekend" Dad asks. "Not really", you replied. Sure you could have made plans with friends or spend time with your uncle who didn't live too far away, you decide to stay home for the time being. The same time you settle on the thought of staying home, a delivery person places some packages on the porch. You collect your items and give the rest to your Dad. One of the items was a box that rattled around like a bottle of pills. Not sure what that was about, you try to distract yourself by picking up the remote next to your dad and try to find something to watch. As you sit next to him he offers to order some food from a delivery service. You tell him what you want and he adds to the order.

After he places the order, Dad gets up from the couch and walks with the package to the kitchen. You glance at his half open laptop and notice that his web browser tab was left open. He's on an encourager and feeder website! Rather than confront him on it, you decide to see where this goes.
Your Dad grabs a cup from the cabinet and fills it with water. Then he opens the box and reaches for the bottle of pills. Not sure how many pills he's taken, you watch your dad walk back to the couch. Water had spilled on Dad's shirt, he must have been excited with what ever he had taken. After awhile your food gets delivered to the door, and you collect it. So far nothing everything else seems like the normal routine, the two of you get to eating your meals.

"Ah, that was good", your Dad said pleased with his meal. Although your food was fine, it wasn't anything to get that pleased about. Dad lumbers to his room and is there for awhile. Do you notice any differences?

You have the following choices:

1. His shirt seems a little snug.

2. No changes yet.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Otherstuff450 (UN: otherstuff450 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
HumanThing has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1794210-A-Growing-Role-Model/cid/3034686-Teen-15-18