*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Expansion Stories
  2. Gotham City
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1800503-Batman-Changes/cid/1166885-Expansion-Stories
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1800503
The knights and villains of Gotham city find themselves in weird transformation stories.
This choice: Expansion Stories  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Expansion Stories

    by: Michelle-the-Monster
The women of Gotham city had endured a lot of physical changes over the years. From gaining massive muscles to turning into a blob of fat, these changes however have provided them with both great advantages and ridiculous flaws.

Ever since the incident at Arkham Asylum, the infamous Titan formula had become the desire of the Joker. Unknown to the dark knight, the Clown Prince of Crime had been conducting experiments, desperately attempting to replicate the Titan formula to its former perfection. When the caped crusader caught on however, it was now or never. Before Batman could subdue the Joker once again, he had no other option but to inject his beloved girlfriend, Harley Quinn, with the formula, with tremendous results.

An unnamed scientific program had recently been conducting experiments to manipulate Venom, the same chemical used to enhance the super criminal, Bane. After learning that tests were being conducted on animals, the elusive burglar, Catwoman had to interfere. During her infiltration however, the dark knight arrived on the scene, only to realize that he was too late. Incidentally, Catwoman injected herself with the serum, rapidly expanding her muscles, increasing her immense strength, and reducing her concepts of good and evil.

On another occasion however, Catwoman learned that the deadly duo, Harley Quinn and Poison Ivy, were developing a new chemical that they intended to use to steal priceless jewelry. Anticipating a piece of the action, Catwoman found herself walking into a trap, where Harley and Ivy intended to lure the feline into the clutches of their new weapon, a large, movable plant with tentacles capable of filling a human being with a strange substance until they were completely obese and immobile.

Using a similar formula to that which Ivy used against her however, Catwoman would once again roam through the streets of Gotham city, anticipating the perfect opportunity to utilize her latest secret. When Batgirl answered the call, with the intention to subdue the cat burglar once again, Catwoman had other plans. Batgirl was horrified when Catwoman unleashed her hidden weapon against her, inflating her to the size of a round, immense blob of fat. Now under the mercy of the dreaded Catwoman, Batgirl had to endure the bitter humiliation in her vulnerable state.

So which story would you like to follow?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Harley Titan

2. New Bane On the Block

3. Fat Cat

4. Big Fat Bat

5. Reader's Choice

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Michelle-the-Monster (UN: brezzy666 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Michelle-the-Monster has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1800503-Batman-Changes/cid/1166885-Expansion-Stories