*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1801000-Foot-College/cid/3235789-Yes-lets-do-a-story-in-the-Heal-Slut-world
by Carl
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Erotica · #1801000
Foot Fetish adventures await! This story is perfect for you if you have a foot fetish!
This choice: Yes let's do a story in the Heal Slut world (Reserved)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Yes let's do a story in the Heal Slut world...

    by: Carl
Who Am I?

Chapter 1:

Simon was a beta tester. Simon was a male. Simon was starting to lose himself.

The new beta test was something else and due to the combination of being a huge loner, some horrific flaw in the menu system and the extreme time dilation found within the game system, things were not looking very good.

At first things were going all right. He was stuck in a unique class called the Healslut which was really weird but whatever, a game was a game right? The problem was that he noticed the feedback system from the game in the couple of times he had managed to logout before this extended stint was that his neural pathways were being altered by exposure to the game.

No big deal, right? Anything can alter your mind, a scenic view, drugs, companions, etc. You were constantly changing throughout life, but in reality, it was a slow and steady change. Here within the game world, in this crazy beta test, things happened fast. And they happened hard.

The particular class he was trapped in made things more potent too, when sexual desire rushed through the avatar's body it was like every nerve ending was being stimulated. An orgasm within this game world was ten times as powerful as in reality and that power had a cost.

That cost was his mind. He could feel himself getting stupider and stupider. His memories from outside of the game world were getting harder and harder to recall. It terrified him, if he couldn't recall his life as Simon would Simon even exist when they eventually unplugged him from the game? Or would he just be Sparkle heal slut, loot puppy a total slave and group bitch?
Because that was what he was right now. He didn't know why he agreed to being a 'free use' loot puppy. He suspected it was due to his altered mind state when he plugged into the game and piloted Sparkle. But he had agreed and the group had no intention of letting him, or really 'her' as they knew Sparkle to be, off the hook. She was their stress relief, their slut.

Sparkle thought back to her first night as the party's free use bitch. She had serviced Champ, been pinched prodded and fondled by a crowd and then sucked off Roopah under the table. After that Panki had used her. Just when she thought it was over and would get a break Lel and Twig had shown up to double team her!

Not every night was as busy as the first but she never made it through the day without servicing someone. On the third night she had been fucked brutally by Kayden in her ass and she had begged for a reprieve afterwards. She could still recall that conversation, that memory hadn't yet been turned into a fuzzy mess like so many others.

"A break Sparkle? The party is finally working as a cohesive unit, we don't even need you to heal much since everyone is playing their part perfectly. You are free use; anyone gets to use you and you don't get a say."

"Kayden be reasonable I'm not saying I'll stop being free use I just need a break, it hurt and I haven't been able to sleep much with everyone..."

Kayden had slapped her, hard.

"Shut up Sparkle." Kayden had then taken the gag and forced it into her mouth.

"If you remove it, I'm going to spank you until you can't sit for a week. Now go crawl over to Roopah she wanted to fuck you next."

Thankfully Roopah had wanted to fuck her pussy not her ass, all in all it was a bad night. Worse than just the sex, which if Sparkle was honest felt really amazing, was that because she back talked, she wasn't allowed to remove her gag that next day either except to eat and she was given strict instructions not to speak.

That persisted for another two nights when Sparkle realized that every time, she had sex it was harder to focus. She found herself staring off into space. She stopped being curious about when someone would get her out of the beta test. With dawning horror, she realized that sex as Sparkle was making her stupid, forgetful and destroying her actual personality, that of Simon the beta tester in the real world.

It needed to stop, she couldn't... no he couldn't lose his mind in a game like this. Resolved Sparkle tried to speak with Panki the one who had overseen her "slut training."

Gag still in mouth she approached Panki and gestured to her mouth.

"Sparkle you know we find it annoying when you talk but since you aren't doing anything else give me a foot massage before we break camp."

Sparkle groaned but didn't try to insist. Foot rubs didn't destroy her mind like sex did. Panki sighed in relaxation as the Healslut's soft hands caressed her feet. For a good thirty minutes Sparkle toiled away until Kayden announced it was time to travel.

Sparkle again gestured toward her gag and Panki shook her head. "We are travelling now; the gag stays in." Sparkle whimpered and Panki pulled her close and hugged her. "Now now none of that, you don't want to make us punish you."

Sparkle... no Simon had enough. This was bull shit he needed to stop this before it was too late. He yanked the gag out of his mouth angrily and threw it aside.

"Listen I've had..." Sparkle only got that much out before Panki grabbed her by the hair and pulled her menacingly toward where she had thrown the gag.

"Ahh, Panki it hurts..." Sparkle cried out; her hair felt like it was being pulled out by the roots. Panki had demon blood in her which made her ferociously stronger despite her seemingly slight frame.

"Be. Quiet." Panki demanded as she picked up the gag and pushed it into Sparkle's mouth and re-secured it. Sparkle moaned in protest.

Roopah saw the commotion. "Problem keeping the slut in line?"

"Embarrassingly yes, she threw her gag away and I just now had to force it in."

Sparkle stamped her foot. This was ridiculous, the party couldn't force her like this, she needed to talk to them.

"That's it Sparkle, I've tried to be nice but you are being a disobedient slut!"

Panki's eyes shone red and Sparkle was suddenly very afraid. She dropped to her knees in a submissive gesture and looked down, her eyes downcast and her entire body portraying helplessness.

Roopah whistled. "Panki I was going to give you grief but all it took was that look you gave her and now she's as complaint as a lamb. Damn she looks so hot right now; pity we have to march because I want to fuck her right now."

Panki had started to advance on Sparkle but had paused at Roopah's words and then shook herself out of the demon blooded anger.

"Yes, she does look obedient. Sparkle look at me."

Sparkle looked up fear shining in her eyes.

"No more attempts to remove the gag or you will be sorry. Do you understand?"

Sparkle nodded quickly. When Panki had looked at her with those demonic eyes lit up red as blood she had felt terror on an instinctual level. The half-demon bent down and kissed her forehead.

"When we make camp, you'll be punished but if you are good on the journey it won't be too bad."

Roopah laughed. "Let me have first dibs before you punish her Panki."

"Sure, my friend!"

Roopah clapped her on the back and then strode on ahead. Sparkle dimly remembered how when she first met the two, they didn't really get along. But now with their very own Healslut to use and relieve stress with they had become fast friends. Sparkle wouldn't get a chance to speak until after being fucked and then punished by Panki. Resigned and a little fearful Sparkle trudged on.
When they got to camp Roopah immediately took Sparkle.

"Make that face you did when Panki got mad, no that's not it... yes there you go, now keep that face while I fuck your slut pussy!"
Roopah's massive girl cock slammed into Sparkle and she tried to keep the same expression but soon the painful fucking was turning into raw pleasure and she let out a moan of deep desire from behind her gag.

"You like mama's cock huh? I thought I told you to keep your expression the same. You want me to tell Panki you were a disobedient loot puppy?"

Sparkle did her best to school her expression into that extreme passivity and submissiveness and she must have been successful because Roopah was soon flooding her cunt with her spunk.

"FUCK that feels so good, how does your cunt stay so wonderfully tight despite getting fucked all the time? Your pussy is fucking magical. Ah time to remove the gag so you can clean me up. Don't think about speaking a word though, Panki was clear on that."
Sparkle felt a warm sense of happy joy after sex. Her thoughts were a bit fuzzy, like floating pink clouds just drifting... drifting... with a start Sparkle realized Roopah had given her an order. No talking and cleaning her cock, she could do that. Wait no talking was bad because... because... why was that again? Oh yeah because she was getting stupider each time they fucked.

Sparkle, no Simon give herself... himself... a mental slap. He had to focus. He knew talking and pleading with Roopah right now wouldn't work. Roopah wouldn't listen and she would just gag her again, her best hope was to wait until after Panki punished her and whoever else finished fucking her. Then she could talk. She licked up all the cum from Roopah's cock head and then down her shaft, making sure Roopah was perfectly cleaned.

"Such a good girl. Here let's get that gag on you before you try to speak and annoy us." Roopah smiled. "It really does look good on you, come on you little airhead let's go see how Panki is going to punish you."

You have the following choices:

1. Chapter 2 (Reserved)

*Noteb*
2. Reader's Choice

*Noteb*
3. Reader's Choice

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Carl (UN: sauurman at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Carl has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1801000-Foot-College/cid/3235789-Yes-lets-do-a-story-in-the-Heal-Slut-world