*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Alice or... dad?
  2. The Living Room
  3. A Brand New Day
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1805839-Shrunken-at-home-with-Shemale-Sisters/cid/1773403-Alice-or-dad
by Mr.Z
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #1805839
One day you wake up shrunken at home and discover that your two sisters have dicks.
This choice: Reader's Choice.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Alice or... dad?

    by: EveryoneKtoA
Option 4: Alice was watching the iCarly marathon, she had a bonner just by watching the infamous Sam scene, she can not hide what the endowments of Sam trend to do with her "Jake the dog" making it her way through her tinkerbell nightie.

Option 5: David, your father. Even if you have not seen dad in a while, this 5"4' man was ready to get your mom, even for his petite build he is really hung dennying what people says about "big men shoes". Pretty bad to finally know what made your own mother to be engaged with such smurf like him...

NOTE: Option 5 makes Hannah a regular woman, the sole purpose of Dad (let's just justify your sisters' attributes to him, by the way, his name was choosen as a pun towards the epic of David versus Golliath)

Option 6: your mother seems to make her way with another woman, but she is not a normal girl, she is the owner of that huge cock, in this option the other futa is your dad, but you always thought she was just a friend and your mommy had bad luck choosing just "hit and run" fathers and that you and your sisters were in fact half siblings.

You have the following choices:

1. Alice

2. Dad (male)

3. "dad" (futanari)

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 EveryoneKtoA (UN: dekarserverbot at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mr.Z has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1805839-Shrunken-at-home-with-Shemale-Sisters/cid/1773403-Alice-or-dad