*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Big Auntie
  2. The Living Room
  3. A Brand New Day
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1805839-Shrunken-at-home-with-Shemale-Sisters/cid/1864958-Big-Auntie
by Mr.Z
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #1805839
One day you wake up shrunken at home and discover that your two sisters have dicks.
This choice: Aunt's comming to town.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Big Auntie

    by: SLI201
Will gaped at his aunt across at the end of the couch, slouched in the seat wearing nothing but a pair of skinny sweatpants. Her short brown hair was matted to her forehead with sweat and her bare chest rose and fell hypnotically in time to her heavy breathing. Delicate trails of sweat trickled down her bare skin, shining in the dim light cast by a nearby lamp as they ran down her toned belly, and as Will's eyes travelled further down he saw her hands gripping her thighs. They rested next to her impressive member which was standing proudly at full attention, tenting her pants so much that her waistband was pulled an inch or so away from her skin. At a glance Will estimated her length to be at least seven inches, if not eight, and her girth was equally notable. His aunt was a bit of a fitness freak so her whole body was lean, toned and strong, her curves muted as a result, but still distinctly feminine.

As Will's attention returned to his aunt's face he realised her bright blue eyes were fixed on something across the room and as the young teen turned to look he fell onto the seat cushion in shock, finding his mother slowly approaching completely naked, her steps slow and deliberate as she rolled her thick hips. Will scrambled backwards to hide in the shadows but it seemed the pair were completely engrossed in one another, his aunt heaving a sigh as Hannah stopped in front of her and slowly turned full circle to give her apparent lover a view from all angles. She finished with a simple pose, one hip raised with both of her hands resting on them, her cheeks flushed and her own bare chest heaving with deep breaths. As much as Will resisted he couldn't help but admiring his mother's beautifully large and shapely breasts, complimenting her thick and curvy figure perfectly.

"I'm glad you approve, " Hannah breathed huskily, smirking at the sight of her sister-in-law's member gently throbbing under the soft material.

"Oh, Hannah," the other woman groaned in reply. "Anyone would. You're so hot you drive me insane!"

Her cock twitched in agreement, emphasising her point, and Hannah smiled bashfully, her cheeks blushing a deep red.

"Ah, Tara," she sighed, gently dropping to her knees in front of her lover and pushing her hands under the other woman's on her thighs. "You always know how to make me feel sexy."

"Uh, well..." Tara responded, embarrassment crossing her face as she flushed. "I mean, I do like more than just your body..."

Hannah laughed and lifted one of her hands to her face, kissing it. "I know, love. I just need to feel hot right now."

Tara's expression melted into a shy smile and the pair leaned in to an intensely passionate kiss, Tara's hands softly tracing Hannah's curves before firmly gripping her ample buttocks, drawing a soft yelp from Will's mother.

"Well then," his aunt whispered with a growl. "You're the hottest fucking woman I've ever seen."

Hannah giggled and kissed her in response, pushing her back against the couch, licking her lips as her cock rose into full view once more. She placed her hands back on Tara's thighs and met her lover's eyes with another smirk as her palms started to emit a soft blue glow, her aunt's eyes growing wide with amazement.

"Hannah, you-"

"Yep," Will's mother interrupted her outburst, her smirk splitting into a full grin. "I've finished the spell! I think it's time to really wake your boy up."

Will stared in shock from his corner of the couch as the blue glow under his mother's hands flashed for a moment and Tara immediately jerked back with a loud cry, pushing her head further into the rear cushion and gripping the seat so hard her knuckles went white. At the same time, with a barely audible, wet-sounding creak, her cock quivered and then swelled, pushing at least an extra inch higher. Another flash, another cry, and another inch was added to her penis leaving Tara gazing at it in lustful wonder, panting as she saw it starting to curve inward against her incredibly taught sweatpants.

"H-hold down your pants," Hannah stammered, her own arousal clearly stoked as she swallowed at the sight of the ten-inch monster. "I want to see it rip out of them."

Tara moaned at her lover's words, her cock twitching, and she did as Hannah asked. She pulled the waistband of her pants down, hissing at the stimulation as the material gently rubbed against her penis, and pushed the tip back to trap it under the pants. The organ bent up in response, straining the centre seam.

"Oh, H-Hannah, f-f-fuuuuck," Tara groaned as Hannah's palms flashed again and her cock creaked longer and a little wider, bowing further out and causing the seam to creak in protest as the hot, thick flesh pushed upward. The young woman shuddered as another pulse surged up her member, making it swell another inch to reach a full foot in length, Tara grimacing at how much it was starting to bend against her pants. Her hands holding the waistband of her pants were trembling and she met Hannah's own lustful gaze around the massive lump.

"Hannah, p-please...nngh!"

Tara grunted as her cock quivered and surged up another inch, snapping several of the threads running down the seam. The member flexed against the weakening material, as if sensing its imminent demise, and Hannah flashed a grin at her lover.

"Oh, Tara, he's beautiful! So strong and powerful...just like his master."

Will's mother leaned down and placed a gentle kiss on the hot bulge of flesh quaking against the failing sweatpants and Tara pushed back into the sofa cushion again, a strangled groan forced from her throat that turned into a loud cry of ecstasy as Hannah sent another pulse from her hands to swell the organ yet another inch, more threads noisily snapping apart to reveal actual rock-hard cock poking through a gap in the fabric.

"Ungh! H-Hannah..." Tara pleaded, her sweat-soaked chest heaving. "Just...a little more..."

Hannah licked the exposed flesh pushing through her pants and Tara's eyes fluttered as she arched her back a little, finishing off a couple more threads. Will's mother clamped her hands tighter against her lover's thighs and furrowed her brow in concentration.

"I've saved the best until l-last," she stammered, grunting with effort as her hands flashed brighter and longer and Tara's eyes rolled up, her mouth going slack, as the final surge sent her cock rapidly growing a couple more inches.

With a roar of ultimate release Tara thrust her hips upward and her enormous member tore through the remains of the middle seam, rapidly unfurling to its full length of sixteen inches to stand perfectly straight, throbbing with power and gleaming with a mix of sweat and precum gently flowing from the tip. Will judged it to be at least three inches thick, too wide to fit any hand around it, as Tara collapsed back onto the sofa with a soft whimper of relief and pleasure. Her lidded eyes gazed at it in wonder, the young woman gasping as Hannah leaned forward to place a gentle kiss against the incredibly hot, rock-hard shaft.

"Oh, Hannah," Tara sighed, pushing herself to sit up and giggling as the tip ended up right in front of her face, swaying slightly with her movement. "It's gorgeous."

Will's mother met his aunt's lips with her own as they pushed the gigantic member to one side and rested their heads together. Her attention fully focused on Hannah, Tara didn't notice one Hannah's hands slip down to her crotch.

"Just one last thing..." Hannah breathed, the pair's rational minds gradually being overtaken by base, animalistic lust. Tara flinched as her lover tore the top of her pants apart, reaching in to cup her still-normal sized testicles.

"W-what...oooooh," Tara sighed as she felt another pulse from Hannah's hands and her balls began to rapidly swell, Will's mother gently rubbing them while her lover gripped her bare back, her fingers sinking in and her face burying itself in Hannah's shoulder.

Hannah nipped the other woman's ear as she kept pumping her testicles, the pair quickly surpassing baseballs to reach apples in size, drooping heavily from her crotch.

"There we go," Hannah whispered as she let go. "Now...we fuck."



*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 SLI201 (UN: sli201 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mr.Z has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1805839-Shrunken-at-home-with-Shemale-Sisters/cid/1864958-Big-Auntie