*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1824750-The-Latex-Puddles/cid/2646041-You-fly-over-to-the-dragon-and-try-to-converse-
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1824750
You were walking at night until you stumble across some puddles of liquid latex.
This choice: You fly over to the dragon and try to converse with it.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #8

You fly over to the dragon and try to converse ...

    by: OblaanBo
You decide that you should go over to dragon and talk to it, maybe you both can figure out a plan on what to do next. You take off and fly over to the dragon. Flying feels natural to you, like you've been doing it your entire life. You get over to the dragon in seconds and fly up to his head. It's only when you've gotten mere feet from his face when he finally notices you. He doesn't react, only follows you with his eyes as you land on his muzzle. The latex under your feet molds around your talons, allowing you to grip onto the dragon easier. He stares at you, watching your every movement. You open your beak to speak, but realize that you don't even know if you can in this form. You hear strange noises come out of your beak but you can understand yourself just fine, and it looks like the dragon can as well. You introduce yourself to the dragon and tell it about your plan with sticking together and turning everyone into latex. The dragon seems to listen to the whole thing, but never says a word on the matter. Just as you finish up, you see movement out of the corner of your eye. The dragon's tongue slips out of his mouth and starts to move up towards you. Are you able to get out of the way in time?

You have the following choices:

1. Yes

2. No.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 OblaanBo (UN: oblaanbo at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
cooling999 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1824750-The-Latex-Puddles/cid/2646041-You-fly-over-to-the-dragon-and-try-to-converse-