*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Blue
  2. Red or Blue
  3. Red, blue, or black
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1824750-The-Latex-Puddles/cid/2645951-Blue
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1824750
You were walking at night until you stumble across some puddles of liquid latex.
This choice: Blue  •  Go Back...
Chapter #7

Blue

    by: OblaanBo
You decided that the red one might make you into something a bit too aggressive. You decide that you want to go into the blue one. The anthro dog notices this and picks up the transforming man. He shoves you into the blue one while tossing the man into the multi color one after deciding that he wants the man to transform into something that would make up for your lack of power. The latex coats your body in it's entirety, making it blue and shiny. Your body starts to morph into the form of a small blue bird. You'd expect it would be painful but it isn't. It is quite pleasurable. You want everyone to experience this overwhelming pleasure. But as soon as it started, it ended. You crawl out of the puddle and look over to your left, seeing a huge dragon craw out of the multi color puddle. It is large and black in color. With neon green spikes running down it's back and tail. It's eyes are the same green color. Judging it's height against the trees around it, it is about 25 feet tall. Using the same points of reference, you are about 6 inches tall. You are a small blue bird with tiny black eyes. You look around and can't see the anthro dog anywhere. The dragon looks like it is doing the same but unlike you, he doesn't seem to notice you. He starts to check out his new body a bit. Since you are in the same predicament, you might as well try to make friends with the dragon. He could protect you and help you with turning others.

You have the following choices:

1. You fly over to the dragon and try to converse with it.

*Noteb*
2. You fly away and try to turn other.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 OblaanBo (UN: oblaanbo at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
cooling999 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1824750-The-Latex-Puddles/cid/2645951-Blue