*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The new adventures of Zack and Cody
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1825476-The-Transformations-of-Zack--Cody/cid/SBJ2VYLS4-The-new-adventures-of-Zack-and-Cody
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1825476
Zack & Cody experience many changes: They shrink, grow, muscle up, and become superheroes!
Chapter #1

The new adventures of Zack and Cody

    by: scriptboy
Zack and Cody Martin are about to experience some exciting, new adventures in their lives!

As the Tipton Hotel gains more popularity, interesting guests decide to make the hotel their home. Some of these guests come along with pets, friends, their children, sports teams, and they bring along interesting artifacts, clothing, magical items, books, and other items. Some may even bring scientific experiments, which end up causing major changes in the lives of our favorite twins!

So, what are all the things that can happen to Zack and Cody?

Maybe they get shrunk, or they get grown to huge proportions? Or, their muscles are grown, making them into super athletes or bodybuilders? Or, their bodies get modified in other ways, making them into half human, half animals, or even anthros? In fact, something might even change Zack and Cody into twin superheroes!

Pick your favorite transformation from the options below and see where you can take our favorite twins! They love adventures and we love to see where you can take them!
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 scriptboy (UN: scriptboy64 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
scriptboy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1825476-The-Transformations-of-Zack--Cody/cid/SBJ2VYLS4-The-new-adventures-of-Zack-and-Cody