*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1826427-Tiny-Brother-VS-Big-Sister/cid/1236254-Tickle-her-awake-Finish-the-plan
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1826427
You are Allen who is a few inches tall and at constant war with his normal sized sister
This choice: Tickle her awake! Finish the plan  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Tickle her awake! Finish the plan

    by: Jusenkyo
you move down to Christine’s most ticklish spot, the sole of her foot. you pull the feather out and gently gently slide it up and down the foot you wrote 'Allen wins' on, she giggled a little at first but then she snapped awake and rolled off the bed in laughter. and you were laughing to, until she got up. she stood up to tower over you, fully intending to intimidate you but with all the graffiti on her it just made you stifle a giggle. she looked at you with feather in hand to the rocks on her bed, then she looked in the mirror and her jaw dropped. she turned to look at you and she was pissed.

" little brother, I hope your happy because the rest of today is going to be horrible." she said icy cold and you realized that staying might not have been your best plan. you started to run but Christine would have none of that, she snatched you off the bed and walked over to her desk. she tossed you in the wooden chair and slammed her big ass right down on you, you didn't even stand a chance her massive right cheek squished you easily. " now what to do to pay you back, hmmm, the normal stuff just wouldn't do I mean I’ll probably be scrubbing this marker off for days. you know what I think I’ll just play it by ear." she said and you knew you'd made a mistake, the last time she said she would 'play it by ear was when you were ten and she was eleven.

Christine had been particularly brutal and you wanted to get her back, bad. you decided the best way to do this was to dye her hair neon green and chop half of it off while she was sleeping. in the days following her telling you she would play it by ear you were stretched and smashed in multiple ways including an over night stay with your aunt Susan. for that christen had stretched and flattened you out and wrapped you around your aunts breasts and you spent the day as her bra and her insole and Christine’s and unaware to her your mothers. it was even one of the rare times Christine 'shared' you with her friends that liked crushing you. it was the worst week of your life and all you did was dye her hair. after words Christine admitted she over reacted and she hasn't done anything like the continues beating for years, until now.

You have the following choices:

1. time to wash up with christine

*Noteb*
2. time to vist aunt susan

*Noteb*
3. time to see her friends

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Jusenkyo (UN: cobraman at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
someone has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1826427-Tiny-Brother-VS-Big-Sister/cid/1236254-Tickle-her-awake-Finish-the-plan